February 12, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Had Been In A Car Accident Just Before Hospitalization, Aunt Says Condition Improving

Reports that were obtained via the Associated Press reveal that Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter to Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was involved in a traffic accident mere days before she was discovered unresponsive in her bathtub.

Roswell, Georgia, police state that Bobbi was "driving a Jeep Liberty on January 27 when she lost control, crossed into oncoming traffic and collided with another vehicle." The wreck left a passenger in the Jeep and the driver of the other car injured and in need of hospitalization.

Only 4 days later, on January 31, Bobbi Kristina Brown was discovered near death and has been "fighting for her life" ever since, as her family has communicated.

In addition, new information has surfaced stating that partner to Brown, Nick Gordon, had reportedly called the police in July, 2013, communicating that she had fallen and was not responsive. The police officer involved noted that Brown was "disoriented and went to the hospital." The Inquisitr recently elaborated on this episode, indicating that the fall was brought on by a seizure.

Coverage of the tragic circumstance that has transpired in the case of Bobbi has varied widely over the past week since she was discovered, and is being heavily compared to circumstances and coverage of her mother Whitney's death, who passed away in 2012 at the age of 48. The coverage of Houston's death involved many false reports and outrageous details that were completely non-factual.

Despite the claims that Bobbi's family was at the point of considering removing her from life support, the Independent notes, "the family have since confirmed that her health is actually improving." Following a statement from Bobbi Kristina's lawyer on Tuesday, calling the claims "egregious and false," her aunt, Leolah Brown, added that "she was 'doing well' and was even 'opening her eyes'."

Loelah Brown expanded on Bobbi Kristina's condition and the questions in regards to the cause of her condition.

"So many signs that she will be OK, despite what people are saying over the internet, Krissy is fine. She's opening her eyes and there's a few more things that she's doing. Krissy is doing well right now. Krissi would never do anything to herself. She loved life too much. She had too much going on. She had too much ahead of her."
A criminal investigation has since been launched into the incident involving the 21-year-old. As of yet, there have been no charges brought against anyone and no suspects have been named.

[Featured image via ABC News]