The Inquisitr encourages the sharing of information in new and exciting ways. Our goal is to provide the ultimate platform for news patrons, with immersive content, cutting-edge technology, great resources, and a dedicated editorial team focused on continuously improving the experience for both news contributors and readers. Inquisitr strives to publish quality articles that are relevant to the daily news cycles and make said content available through our RSS feeds for personal use.
The following serves as an addendum to the Inquisitr’s Terms Of Service (TOS), and is applicable to the Inquisitr RSS feeds. The RSS service is subject to the same copyright protection as all Inquisitr content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as noted in the TOS). The following terms also apply.
- For any article, you may not display more text than that provided by the RSS feed.
- All text from our RSS feed must displayed in the manner in which we provide the text. You may not edit, translate, or reformat the content that we provide. You must retain all links to the original Inquisitr article on inquisitr.com, as well as any other hyperlinks or notices in the feed.
- You must ensure that all excerpts link directly to inquisitr.com, and you may not insert interstitial, splash, intermediate pages or any other content or advertising in connection with our RSS feed.
- You must retain in original form the attribution and by-line provided in the RSS feed, and must prominently credit the Inquisitr in connection with each RSS excerpt that you publish.
- Except for your own individual, personal use, you may not display our RSS feed on a mobile device, defined as any portable device using wireless technology to receive content, data, and/or other information (including within a mobile application or on a mobile website).
- You may not aggregate or otherwise use articles and/or excerpts from our RSS feed inw a manner that could reasonably serve as a substitute for our original content or could otherwise diminish the value of the content of the Inquisitr.
- You may not strip advertising from our RSS feeds, nor serve your own advertising within or against our RSS feeds.
- You may not sell, lease, sublicense, redistribute or otherwise monetize our RSS feeds.
- You may not display the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person or entity in connection with our RSS feeds in a manner that could reasonably indicate that such other person or entity is affiliated with our RSS feeds.
- You may not display the RSS feeds on any website or in any other way that could reasonably damage the brand or reputation of the Inquisitr. For instance, you may not publish our RSS feed on or in connection with any website that infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person; is libelous or defamatory; is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit; violates a person’s right to privacy; violates any local, state, national, or international law; contains or advocates illegal or violent acts; degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification; or is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass.
- You must provide us with complete and accurate registration information in order to use our RSS feeds for anything other than personal use.