A fire in California this morning damaged one of the buildings at Skywalker Ranch.
But don’t worry, none of George Lucas’ Star Wars memorabilia was damaged.
According to CBS, the fire was located at a shipping and receiving building and the damage was described by officials as “minimum to moderate.”
Marin County Fire Battalion Chief Mike Giannini said that the fire at Skywalker Ranch was contained to the attic of the shipping building. The roof of the building, as well as some office furniture, was damaged in the fire.
Officials said that the interior fire sprinklers helped contain the fire which was extinguished at about 5:30 this morning.
Fire fighters believe that the fire was started by a faulty exhaust fan in the ceiling. No one was injured in the fire.
Skywalker Ranch, George Lucas’ main film making location, sits on about 6,000 acres in Marin County, California. The ranch has its own trained fire brigade but the crew needed a little outside help this morning.
Marin JJ reports that firefighters from Ross Valley, Nicasio, Marinwood, San Rafael and Novato responded the Skywalker Ranch fire.