Sad Footage Of Amanda Bynes’ Dog Soaked In Gasoline

Amanda Bynes’ dog was soaked in gasoline on Monday after Amanda lit her neighbor’s driveway on fire. Now footage of the actress attempting to clean off her dog has been discovered.

The team at TMZ unveiled footage which came by way of a local liquor stores security cam.

Bynes was captured on video just moments after she allegedly used a canister of gasoline to start the fire in her elderly neighbor’s driveway. The fire took place in Thousand Oaks, California at 8:38 pm on Monday.

Police asked Bynes about the incident as she watched the fire. After the actress gave various strange answers, she was put on a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72 hours.

A new report suggests that Bynes accidentally soaked her Pomeranian with gasoline.

In the video, Amanda Bynes runs into the liquor store and makes a dash for the “employees only” area.

The stores manager sensed something was wrong and quickly followed Amanda into the employees only area. The manager says they detected the strong odor of gasoline and watched as Amanda Bynes attempted to rinse the gasoline off her pomeranian.

Bynes was confronted by the employee and freaked out, exiting the store immediately.

It was only several moments after the liquor store incident that police questioned and then arrested the actress.

At this time, Amanda Bynes’ dog is in unknown condition. Attempts to reach out for more information about the poor pooch have yielded no results.

Watch the video below and let us know if you think Amanda Bynes needs court ordered psychiatric help.

Amanda Bynes could stay in jail for two weeks, according to new reports.