Under “problems we wish we could have” news today comes word that celebutante Paris Hilton has been banned from two Las Vegas casinos after her cocaine bust last week.
Wynn hotels spokeswoman Jennifer Dunne announced the bannination to the media today, as well as Hilton’s boyfriend’s professional fate following the bust:
Wynn Resorts Ltd. spokeswoman Jennifer Dunne told The Associated Press that Hilton had been barred from Wynn Las Vegas and Encore.
Meanwhile, boyfriend Cy Waits was “separated” from his job after less than a week as top managing partner of the Tryst Nightclub at Wynn and XS The Nightclub at Encore, Dunne said in a statement.
Friday, Hilton was busted when cocaine “fell out of her purse,” reportedly into the hand of a police lieutenant, as she reached for lip balm. She was later charged with felony possession of cocaine. Waits has not yet been charged, but was arrested for a suspected DUI. Police also report finding the remainder of a joint in the car the couple used.
If convicted, Hilton could face up to four years in prison. She maintains the cocaine that fell from her purse did not belong to her.
[Image: LA Times]