All of the focus in WWE right now is on the Super ShowDown pay-per-view taking place in Saudi Arabia on Thursday afternoon. The card was already stacked with plenty of first-time-ever bouts, but it looks like it has just become bigger. On Wednesday afternoon, WWE officially announced three more matches to be added to the card, bringing the grand total to nine for the fans in Saudi Arabia and watching around the world.
The event is already going to be headlined by two huge title matches. Brock Lesnar will defend his WWE Championship against Ricochet in a first-ever meeting between the two. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt is putting his WWE Universal Championship on the line against a returning Bill Goldberg.
Along with those matches, a number of others have been stacked onto the card with titles on the line and one taking place inside a steel cage. Still, that wasn't enough for the fans, and the promotion knew that they needed to add more.
The official website of WWE added three new matches to Super ShowDown on Wednesday, and the first will be a treat for the home audience. Mansoor of Saudi Arabia is going to take on Dolph Ziggler in a one-on-one match this Thursday.
Fans may remember that Mansoor shocked the world when he was the last man standing in the 50-man battle royal at last year's Super ShowDown.
Another match added to the card is going to be a rematch from this week's episode of Monday Night Raw. It will have Humberto Carrillo trying to pick up a victory over Angel Garza after a suspect victory by the latter just a few days ago.
The third match added will bring about a lot of bulk into one ring as The Viking Raiders face off against The O.C. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson were recently embarrassed in a handicap match loss to Drew McIntyre, and they want to prove their worth as one of the great tag teams.
Here is the full card for WWE Super ShowDown taking place in Saudi Arabia on February 27, 2020:
- WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Ricochet
- WWE Universal Championship: Bray "The Fiend" Wyatt (c) vs. Goldberg
- SmackDown Women's Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Naomi
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The New Day (c) vs. John Morrison & The Miz
- Raw Tag Team Championship: Seth Rollins & Murphy (c) vs. The Street Profits
- Steel Cage Match: Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
- Tuwaiq Trophy Gauntlet Match: R-Truth vs. AJ Styles vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Erick Rowan vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade
- The Viking Raiders vs. The O.C.
- Mansoor vs. Dolph Ziggler
- Humberto Carrillo vs. Angel Garza