Justin Bieber Rectifies Rumors He Won’t Return To UK, Says ‘I Will Be Back’

Justin Bieber Performing On His 125-Date "Believe" Tour

Justin Bieber has denied saying he wouldn’t return to the UK, insisting that he “will be back.”

Bieber, who spoke at length on Twitter last week about “fake stories” written by the UK’s press, took to the social media site yesterday to blast rumors that he’d said he would never return to the UK and that he’d canceled a scheduled spot on a British television show.

Scottish newspaper The Daily Record had claimed Bieber “broke down in tears” after his face-off with a paparazzo on Friday, March 8 while screaming: “I am never coming back here.”

Certain media outlets ran with the “story”‘ despite an abundantly clear audio from the fracas that evidences no such words were uttered by the Canadian.

The”All Around the World” singer took to Twitter over the weekend to tell “UK Beliebers” that he would return to the UK, writing: “I will be back. and i will see u again. and I am grateful for all of u. U are what made some of the other stuff worth it.”

Bieber also dismissed claims that he had canceled a scheduled appearance on “Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway,” tweeting:

“Lol. i see the tweets from the UK fans. I was never scheduled to be on any tv show saturday night. just rumours…again. lol.

He added: “i was always scheduled to leave the UK that day… and I loved every show I had at the O2 this past week. the UK Beliebers are incredible.”

However, Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, presenters of the television show were seen in a preview of “Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway” saying:

“We’ve been asked to interview a pop star but we can’t be bothered. What’s his name again? His name is Justin Bieber!”

The “Believe” world tour has now moved to Lisbon, Portugal. Despite Bieber’s cancellation of the second of two shows he was booked to perform at Pavilhao Atlantico, promoters stated on their website that the star was “eager to play for the Portuguese fans on March 11.”

The venue explained in a statement: “Due to unforeseen circumstances, Justin Bieber was forced to cancel the second performance in Portugal, March 12.”

No reason has been given for the cancellation but it’s rumored “soft” ticket sales are behind the second concert date being pulled.

The news comes after seven well documented days that saw Bieber dub his 19th b-day his “worst” after he and his friends — who included actor Will Smith’s 14-year-old rapper son Jaden Smith — were asked to leave a London club.

This was swiftly followed by a two hour delayed stage appearance at London’s 02 Arena, a backstage collapse and brief hospitalization on Thursday, and an expletive filled row with a paparazzo on Friday. “Rough week” indeed.

After Lisbon, the 125-date “Believe” tour moves to Madrid, Spain for a March 14 concert date and ends on August 10 in Atlanta.

Do you think Justin Bieber makes a valid point about misleading or just plain false stories in the tabloid press?

Justin Bieber Performing On The Believe Tour