Gordon Ramsay is catching a lot of heat -- literally! His restaurant in Las Vegas sent two people to the hospital on Thursday after ordering one of his flaming drinks.
The two were eating at the Hell's Kitchen in Caesars Palace, according to People, and were rushed to the hospital after suffering burns.
A Twitter news outlet for Las Vegas called Vital Vegas tweeted out, "May not hear this elsewhere, but customer at Hell's Kitchen at Caesars reports someone at bar was just "engulfed in flames." EMT on-site."
"We stand ready to provide any assistance they may need to help them through this difficult time," a spokesperson for Caesars Entertainment told the outlet in a statement. "The particular type of specialty drink served at Hell's Kitchen is served at the finest restaurants worldwide without incident. But out of an abundance of caution, Hell's Kitchen has removed the drink item at issue from the menu. All of us here at Caesars Palace and the Gordon Ramsay Restaurant Group are concerned for the injured guests, and are hopeful for their speedy recovery."
According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, the drink was a tiki-style cocktail called Rum Donkey. The online menu lists the ingredients as Cruzan Single Barrel Rum, falernum, brown sugar, ginger beer, and torched passion fruit. The beverage has since been removed from the menu.