The Gamestop Black Friday Ad has officially been spotted and as expected just about every gaming system offered by the company is on sale, as are a ton of video games, memory cards and even some peripherals.
Here are some of the deals that stand out to me:
- Nintendo DSi Limited Edition Mario Bundle – $169.99
- Nintendo Wii Console – $199.99
- Ps2 Gaming Console $99.99 (Perfect for all those PS2 games you have sitting around collecting dust).
- PS2 Pre-owned Console – $39.99
- PS3 120GB Holiday Bundle with 3 Games – $299.99
- PSP Assassin’s Creed Bloodline Bundle – $199.99
- Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle with 3 Games – $299.99
- Xbox 360 Arcade Console – $199.99
There are some other systems, but those are my top picks for the best options on Black Friday.
- Need for Speed Shift (Xbox 360) – $39.99
- Mario Kart (Wii) – $49.99
- Guitar Hero 5 (PS3) – $39.99
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360) – $19.99
- Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) – $49.99
- Beatles Rockband (Xbox 360) – $49.99
- Assassin’s Creed II (Xbox 360) – $59.99
Again, there are many other games available I just really had my eye on a few games I failed to pick up this year and most of them are on this list, others I have but thought our readers would enjoy.
- Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo 2GB (PSP) – $14.00
- SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo 4GB (PSP) – $19.99
- SanDisk Wii/DSi 2GB SD Card (Wii) – $7.49
- SanDisk Wii/DSi 4GB SDHC Card (Wii) – $14.99
It’s about time memory cards came down in price, seeing them at $50 a piece just a year ago when wholesale was around $30 was driving me crazy.
DS Duo Game Case & Stylus – $4.99
- PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller – $54.99
- PS3 Energizer Controller Charger – $19.99
- PSP Road Gear Kit – $9.99
- Wii Energizer Power & Play Station – $19.99
- Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board – $99.99
- Xbox 360 Energizer Controller Charger – $19.99
There are a few other peripherals as well for decent prices.
All in all it’s not a bad Black Friday for GameStop, but they do have some very tough competition from Amazon, WalMart and other electronics selling competitors who are battling to get buyers in their doors on Black Friday 2009.