Love him or hate him, one can’t deny former Big Brother houseguest and winner of BB8 speaks his mind openly and honestly and doesn’t hold back when it comes to his opinions. In reaction to a supposed Twitter leak of the “confirmed” Celebrity Big Brother cast members, Dick has come up with a bunch of his own casting “confirmations” that are sure to amuse – especially since some of the celebrities he’s named are dead.
Dick’s hilarious Twitter posts from @EvilDick are in response to user @JulieBBInsider posting the “FULL… CONFIRMED LINEUP” of celebrities that will be entering the CBB US house, as previously reported by the Inquisitr. According to the tweet, Tiffany Pollard, Johnny Bananas, Beth Chapman, Lance Bass, Terrell Owens, Jersey Shore’s Sammi Sweetheart, Brody Jenner, YouTuber Gigi Gorgeous, American Ninja Warrior host Matt Iseman, and Survivor alumnus Andrea Boehlke have all been cast on Celebrity Big Brother.
Following the announcement, Dick tweeted that he gave the supposed leak no credence and on Wednesday came up with a stellar list of stars. If his confirmations were real, the premiere season of Celebrity Big Brother U.S. would be nothing short of amazing. Alas, the list is only for fun, but we can dream along with Dick, can’t we?
The “confirmed” CBB US cast members according to Dick and his awesome sense of humor are as follows:
- Darth Vader aka Anakin Skywalker, who is sure to intimidate the others
- Elvis Presley in his later years
- Farrah Fawcett
- Tubs, but definitely not Crockett, of Miami Vice fame
- Dyn-o-mite Jimmie Walker
- Brady Bunch maid Alice
- Alf, of course
- First Lady Melania Trump, who may be up for a showmance, according to Dick
- Mr. T (I pity the other house guests)
- The Fonz, who’s guaranteed to jump the shark during every nomination
- Robin Williams as Mork from Ork who could start an alliance with Alf
- Don Adams from the classic sitcom Get Smart
- Fantasy Island’s Herve Villechaize
- David Faustino or Bud Bundy from Married with Children
- Macaulay Culkin
- Mugshot Nick Nolte
- PBS painter Bob Ross
- A very sad Michael Jordan
- Don Knotts
- Captain Stubing who helmed The Love Boat
- Loni Anderson
- Barbara Eden, who should stay under the radar by laying low in her genie bottle
- Mimi from The Drew Carey Show
- Adam West’s Batman
- Bruce Lee, a shoe-in to win every physical challenge
- Pamela Anderson
- Freddy Kruger, who I predict will take home the win
When Dick was finally done with his list he tweeted the following.
“OK, I’m done… But some of my ‘confirmations’ (even the dead people) are more realistic than some of those lists floating around…”
Ok, I'm done…
But some of my "confirmations" (even the dead people) are more realistic than some of those lists floating around. Britney Spears, LMMFAO!
— EvelDick (@EvelDick) January 25, 2018
Obviously, Dick’s list was created in jest but makes an important point: until CBS makes an official announcement about the Celebrity Big Brother cast, which is expected to take place during the upcoming Grammy Awards, no “confirmations” can be given any weight.
— Big Brother (@CBSBigBrother) January 24, 2018
Celebrity Big Brother premieres on February 7 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time on CBS. The longtime host of the Big Brother franchise, Julie Chen, returns to take the helm of CBB US as well.
Please check back often for more news and spoilers about Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother U.K.,andBig Brother Canada.