Joanna Krupa Claims Women Are Coming Forward With Claims Of Sexual Abuse To Gain Fame

Joanna Krupa isn’t so sure that all of the recently claims of sexual abuse made against Hollywood’s producers and actors are genuine.

Following news of Ariana Bellamar’s claims against Entourage star Jeremy Piven, who Bellamar alleged sexually assaulted her on set at the Playboy mansion years ago, the former Real Housewives of Miami star is speaking out against some of the women who have come forward in recent weeks.

“I love Jeremy Piven, like I’ve known Jeremy Piven for a very long time,” Joanna Krupa told the Blast after dining at Craig’s restaurant in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 1. “He’s like the nicest f***ing guy I’ve ever met.”

Joanna Krupa didn’t name Ariana Bellamar during her interview, but she did say that she believes some women are taking advantage of the current Harvey Weinstein scandal and attempting to make a living or gain fame off their claims. As for Piven, the model confirmed that the actor had never done anything wrong to her and had always been an amazing friend who she continues to support.

Ariana Bellamar accused Jeremy Piven of sexual assault on Monday. In response, the actor told Us Weekly magazine that he “unequivocally” denied her appalling statements.

Joanna Krupa is one of the many women who claimed to have known about Harvey Weinstein’s inappropriate behavior but told the Blast (via Us Weekly magazine) that she has never had any issues with him herself.

A post shared by Joanna Krupa (@joannakrupa) on

Joanna Krupa has been a successful model and host for the past several years, and in September of 2012, she began starring in the Florida-based franchise of Real Housewives, The Real Housewives of Miami. At the time, the second season of the series, which also included Marysol Patton, Lisa Hochstein, Karent Sierra, Adriana De Moura, Lea Black, Ana Quincoces, and Alexia Echevarria, was first starting.

Joanna Krupa continued to star on the show through its third season, but in November of 2013, after Krupa was seen walking down the aisle with her now-ex-husband Romain Zago, the series was canceled by Bravo TV due to low ratings. Since then, rumors have swirled in regard to the show’s possible return, but thus far, none of those reports appear to be true.

[Featured Image by Jason Kempin/Getty Images]