The team dances are back on Dancing with the Stars 2017 this week, as the couples on Dancing with the Stars Season 25 take on Halloween night. It will be a scary night of performances, especially since another couple will be sent home when the night comes to an end. Check out the week 7 dance styles on DWTS below in our Dancing with the Stars 2017 spoilers.
The couples took on movie night last week on DWTS Season 25, as each couple took on a different movie genre. This was a more fun and interesting night of performances, but it should take a turn for the darker side with Halloween night.
At the end of the night last week, fans watched Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews announce that Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd were eliminated from the competition. Now fans can look forward to a new night of performances, as the couples are taking on Halloween Night. Here are the dance styles and songs for the individual performances on Week 7.
- Drew Scott and Emma Slater – Charleston to "Remains of the Day" by Danny Elfman
- Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson – Contemporary to "Every Breath You Take" by Chase Holfelder
- Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold – Paso Doblé to "Animals" by Martin Garrix
- Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas – Paso Doblé to "Roundtable Rival" by Lindsey Stirling
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev – Jive to "I Put a Spell on You" by Bette Midler (Hocus Pocus version)
- Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke – Tango to "Super Freak" by Rick James
- Vanessa Lachey and Maks Chmerkovskiy – Paso Doblé to "Game of Survival" by Ruelle
- Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy – Viennese Waltz to "The Night We Met" by Lord Huron
- Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold
- Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas
- Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev
- Terrell Owens & Cheryl Burke
- Drew Scott (Team Captain) & Emma Slater
- Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson
- Vanessa Lachey & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Victoria Arlen & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
[Featured Image by ABC]