Khloe Kardashian may have shed a lot of pounds in the past few years, but the middle Kardashian sister is adopting some unhealthy habits to get keep herself looking tiny and trim. This includes counting fruits and vegetables, such as celery, as an entire meal for the Good American model.
Dr. Philip Goglia, her nutritionist, revealed what a day in the life looks like foodwise for Khloe Kardashian.
- Meal one: For breakfast, Khloé downs one scoop of whey protein powder with one tablespoon of almond butter and a fruit of her choice blended with ice and water and made into a shake.
- Meal two: A piece of fruit of her choosing
- Meal three: Four ounces of chicken breast with vegetables and salad that is high in iron (spinach or beet root)
- Meal four: One cup of celery or one cup of tomatoes with 12 almonds
- Meal five: More vegetables – Khloé will have either one cup of celery or tomatoes with one egg.
- Meal six: For dinner, Khloé eats a fatty fish – salmon, sea bass, black cod or arctic char – served with eight ounces of vegetables and salad.
- Meal seven: After dinner, Khloé consumes another piece of fruit.
Khloe Kardashian’s fans weren’t quite excited by her dieting choices, and many expressed concerns that the 32-year-old superstar was starving herself to achieve her revenge body.
“Please eat regular food girl,” one of her fans wrote to her on Twitter.
“You’re a mess. Eat a pizza,” another fan proclaimed.
“Her nutritionist sounds like a nut,” a third added.
The amount of food Khloe eats coupled with lots of exercise doesn’t seem healthy at all, which has fans concerned that she’s put herself on a course that’s totally unsustainable and unhealthy for her body in the long run.
While Khloe Kardashian might look better than ever, she recently revealed some deep secrets about her life with ex-husband, Lamar Odom. According to Khloe, she didn’t actually try to get pregnant with him, although he had wanted children at the time. Instead, she insists that she “fake tried” in order to please him and try and make him happy. She says she thought she was doing the right thing at the time, even though she might have been deceptive.
Her admissions shocked her older sisters, who were confused as to why Khloe wanted to have a fertility profile of her body after she had already been in a long relationship with Lamar Odom. They were also surprised that Khloe was shocked when she found out she may not be as fertile as many other women her own age, and she had fewer follicles than most 32-year-olds.
Although Khloe Kardashian has moved on from Lamar Odom, it seems she might have babies on the brain because of the new man in her life, Tristan Thompson. Although the pair seems happily in love, fans of the Cleveland Cavaliers have been trolling Khloe, saying that she has brought bad luck to the team. They call it the Kardashian Kurse.
Apparently, the fact that his team hasn’t been doing well has brought the pair closer together in recent weeks, as Khloe has been a shoulder to lean on for Tristan. According to sources, his current run is the biggest challenge of his professional career, and Khloe Kardashian has stepped up to ensure that he feels totally supported and doesn’t get too down about what happens on the court.
Rumors are swirling that Khloe Kardashian is anticipating a ring from Tristan Thompson, and some websites have even speculated that she may already be pregnant with his child, but thus far, nothing has been confirmed.
[Featured Image by Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images]