Dancing with the Stars returns on Monday night when 12 celebrities and their pro dance partners kick off the 24th season of the popular ballroom competition. Fans can’t wait to start voting for their favorite couple, so before the two-hour premiere begins at 8 p.m. ET on March 20, it’s important to make note of the voting phone numbers below, as well as the online voting instructions. Each vote will help the couples advance to the next week, bringing them one step closer to winning the Mirrorball Trophy.
Voting for this season’s couples begins on premiere night and fans will be able to cast their vote every Monday night throughout the season. Find all of the voting information you need below, along with the Dancing with the Stars Season 24 lineup and team names.
Whether you prefer to call one fo the toll-free voting phone numbers listed below or cast your vote online, your favorite couple will need your votes (combined with their weekly scores from the DWTS judges) to stay in the competition.
Print out the list of contestants, DWTS voting phone numbers, and online voting rules below so you can quickly reference the information and show your support for the team of your choice. And don’t forget to follow the official Dancing with the Stars Twitter account (@DancingABC) for the latest videos and photos from what should be another entertaining season.
After all, ABC has cast some very colorful celebrities this season including Mr. T, recently engaged Bachelor Nick Viall, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Erika Jane, comedian and flamenco guitarist Charo, and eight other celebs who hope to dance their way to winning the Mirrorball Trophy this season.
Without further ado, here’s everything you need to know about voting for your favorite DWTS Season 24 couples.
To vote online or on Facebook, head over to ABC.com or Facebook.com/VoteDWTS starting at 8 p.m. ET on Monday nights. Just like last season, online voting runs for 24-hours and closes on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET. You must be at least 18-years-old and a resident of the United States to vote for the couple or couples of your choice.
Dancing with the Stars Season 24 Cast Phone Numbers
Fans who prefer to call in their vote can dial the toll-free number associated with their team during the show. Phone voting closes 60 minutes after the show ends in your time zone.
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess [Team Denim & Diamonds] – 1-800-868-3401
- Charo and Keo Motsepe [Team Cuchi Cuchi] – 1-800-868-3402
- Chris Kattan and Witney Carson [Team Mango Tango] – 1-800-868-3403
- David Ross and Lindsay Arnold [Team Lady and the Gramp] – 1-800-868-3404
- Erika Jayne and Gleb Savchenko [Team Pretty XXXpensive] – 1-800-868-3405
- Heather Morris and Maksim Chmerkovskiy [Team Fondue For Two] – 1-800-868-3406
- Mr. T and Kym Johnson Herjavec [Team Dancin’ Fools] — 1-800-868-3407
- Nancy Kerrigan and Artem Chigvintsev [Team Blades of Glory] – 1-800-868-3408
- Nick Viall and Peta Murgatroyd [Team Baby Got Bach] – 1-800-868-3409
- Normani Kordei and Val Chmerkovskiy [Team Booty And The Beast] – 1-800-868-3410
- Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater [Team EmZone] — 1-800-868-3411
- Simone Biles and Sasha Farber [Team Golden Giggles] – 1-800-868-3412
A post shared by Sharna Burgess (@sharnaburgess) on
Who is favored to win Dancing with the Stars this season? Gold Derby predicts that Olympic gymnast Simone Biles and her pro partner, Sasha Farber, will be crowned the winners. The odds favor Glee actress Heather Morris as a very close contender, and Fifth Harmony singer Normani Kordei is predicted to come in third.
Who will you be voting for this season and which couple do you think has the best chance of winning? Get ready for a great season of dancing, starting with the two-hour Dancing with the Stars premiere that begins at 8 p.m. ET on Monday, March 20 on ABC.
[Featured Image by ABC Television Network]