After the final Elimination Match at WWE Survivor Series was won by SmackDown Live, will United States Champion Roman Reigns turn his focus to WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens, as the superstars of Monday Night Raw turn their attention to WWE Roadblock: End of the Line in December? What will Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and General Manager Mick Foley have to say to the five men who made up the only team from the red brand that failed to win at Survivor Series? Will Reigns be next in line to challenge Owens, as rumors suggest, or will someone else earn that distinction?
Since Cesaro and Sheamus were the only tag team that survived in their match against Team SmackDown at Survivor Series, Commissioner Stephanie McMahon announced that they would receive a title match against The New Day at Monday Night Raw in Toronto. After a surprisingly poor performance at the PPV — being the first tag team eliminated from the Raw brand — will the historic title reign of Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods come to an end on WWE Raw?
Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair was a survivor at Sunday’s PPV alongside Bayley, who picked up the match-winning pin against SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch. Based on the post-match beat-down that Charlotte gave Bayley, the WWE’s premiere “hugger” could be challenging for the title at Roadblock: End of the Line in December.
Although the match ended due to outside interference, The Brian Kendrick left Survivor Series with the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. With the title and the division staying on Monday Night Raw as 205 Live is set to premiere on the WWE Network, who will be the next competitor to challenge for the title?
RELATED REPORTS BY THE INQUISITR
- WWE: After Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series, Goldberg Should Face John Cena At WrestleMania 33
- WWE Survivor Series 2016 Results — Brock Lesnar Jobs To Goldberg, The Shield Temporarily Reunite, & Nikki Bella Injury
- WWE NXT Results: Samoa Joe Is Injured — Shinsuke Nakamura’s ‘Era Of Strong Style’
- Hell In A Cell 2016 Results: Charlotte Defeats Sasha Banks In Main Event
- WWE Monday Night Raw Results: Brock Lesnar Backs Down From Goldberg
- WWE SmackDown Live Results: The Undertaker Is ‘Not Defined By WrestleMania Anymore’
- AJ Styles Wins Main Event At WWE No Mercy 2016 — Why Did The Title Match Open The Show?
- WWE CWC Results: Daniel Bryan Moved To Tears During Round 3 Of WWE’s Cruiserweight Classic
- Total Bellas Series Premiere Recap: Daniel Bryan Retirement, Nikki Bella Injury, And John Cena’s Insane House Rules
- WWE NXT TakeOver: Toronto Results — Mickie James Taps Out To Asuka
Presumed WWE Roadblock: End of the Line Card
- Kevin Owens (c) vs. Roman Reigns — WWE Universal Championship Match
- Charlotte (c) vs. TBA — Raw Women’s Championship Match
- The New Day (c) vs. TBA — Raw Tag Team Championship Match
- The Brian Kendrick (c) vs. TBA — WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match
- Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho
- Baron Corbin vs. Kalisto
WWE Roadblock 2016 will be the next PPV featuring stars from Monday Night Raw. Very little information about Roadblock: End of the Line had been confirmed prior to Monday Night Raw, although a tweet from the arena hosting the event is promoting Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns as the main event. The listing at their website clearly states “Card subject to change,” however. WWE Roadblock will air live on Sunday, December 18, from the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As more information is confirmed, it will be updated at WWE’s official Roadblock preview page.
Where To Watch WWE
WWE Survivor Series 2016 is currently available to stream on-demand via the WWE Network. WWE Roadblock: End of the Line will air live on the WWE Network on Sunday, December 18, at 8/7c.
Episodes of WWE Monday Night Raw air live on the USA Network at 8/7c, with the Raw Pre-Show airing on the WWE Network at 7:30/6:30c. Replays of WWE RAW aren’t made available on the WWE Network until several weeks after the original air date. However, a 90-minute version of Monday Night Raw is available to stream on-demand the following day with a Hulu subscription.
[Featured Image via Twitter/PPG Paints Arena]