When Bill Goldberg told ESPN's Jonathan Coachman that he would want to give Brock Lesnar a rematch if he ever returned to a WWE ring, fans immediately started guessing when they would get to see Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg once again. Less than a week later, Paul Heyman showed up on Monday Night Raw to speak on behalf of his client to let the WCW icon know that The Beast Incarnate was open to a fight with Goldberg "anywhere, any place, any time." Before WWE Raw ended, Goldberg had responded via Twitter, announcing that he would be at Monday Night Raw in Denver the following week. There seems to be no question that the fight will happen. But will a date be set when Goldberg shows up on Monday night? Is it possible that the match will go down as soon as WWE Hell in a Cell 2016 or WWE Survivor Series 2016?The other major story that will be addressed on Raw will be the challenge issued to Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and General Manager Mick Foley from the leadership of SmackDown Live. Embracing both the tradition of the Survivor Series and the current rivalry between the red and blue brands, Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon challenged Stephanie and Mick to three Survivor Series Elimination Matches at the co-branded PPV in November. With the Raw roster still having Hell in a Cell to think about, will they be able to put their differences aside for WWE's annual Thanksgiving spectacular?With less than two weeks until the Raw-exclusive PPV WWE Hell in a Cell, there are currently five matches booked for the show. Every match lined up for Hell in a Cell is a title match, with three of the bouts being contested inside the titular steel structure. WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens will defend his title against Seth Rollins in a Hell in a Cell Match, while WWE United States Champion Roman Reigns does the same against Rusev. And making history, Raw Women's Champion Sasha Banks defends her title against Charlotte in the first-ever Hell in a Cell Match featuring female combatants. WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins defends his title against Brian Kendrick, while Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day will put their historic 400+ day title reign on the line against Sheamus and Cesaro.
RELATED REPORTS BY THE INQUISITR
- Complete WWE Clash Of Champions 2016 Results: Kevin Owens Retains Universal Title Against Seth Rollins
- WWE NXT Results: Samoa Joe Is Injured — Shinsuke Nakamura's 'Era Of Strong Style' Begins
- WWE Monday Night Raw Results: Seth Rollins Defeats Chris Jericho — Hell In A Cell Won't Be A Triple Threat Match
- WWE SmackDown Live Results: AJ Styles vs. James Ellsworth Title Match Confirmed On Talking Smack
- AJ Styles Wins Main Event At WWE No Mercy 2016 — Why Did The Title Match Open The Show?
- WWE CWC Results: Daniel Bryan Moved To Tears As Round 3 Of WWE's Cruiserweight Classic Begins
- Complete WWE Backlash 2016 Results — New Champions Crowned: AJ Styles, Becky Lynch, Heath Slater And Rhyno
- WWE Predictions: Which Superstars Will Represent Raw And SmackDown In Survivor Series Matches?
- WWE: Bobby Roode Is First To Join New NXT Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic — 6 Teams Announced So Far
- Total Bellas Series Premiere Recap: Daniel Bryan Retirement, Nikki Bella Injury, And John Cena's Insane House Rules
Updated WWE Hell In A Cell Card
- Kevin Owens (c) vs. Seth Rollins -- WWE Universal Championship Hell In A Cell Match
- Charlotte (c) vs. Sasha Banks -- WWE Women's Championship Hell In A Cell Match
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Rusev -- WWE United States Championship Hell In A Cell Match
- The New Day (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus -- WWE Tag Team Championship Match
- T.J. Perkins (c) vs. Brian Kendrick -- WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match
Where To WatchWWE Hell in a Cell 2016 will air on Sunday, October 30, on the WWE Network. The program will begin at 8/7c. The Hell in a Cell Kick-Off Show will air at 7/6c.
WWE Monday Night Raw airs live on the USA Network at 8/7c, with the Raw Pre-Show airing on the WWE Network at 7:30/6:30c. Replays of WWE RAW aren't made available on the WWE Network until several weeks after the original air date. However, a 90-minute version of Monday Night Raw is available to stream on-demand the following day with a Hulu subscription.
[Featured Image by WWE]