Mystery White Orb UFO Leads Black Helicopters In High-Speed Chase Over Fountain, Colorado

JohnThomas Didymus

A witness in Fountain, in El Paso County, Colorado, reported watching a sphere or bright orb UFO leading three black helicopters in a high-speed chase over rooftops and trees. The orb flew silently at a very high speed, skimming over trees and rooftops as three black helicopters followed it closely in a triangle flight formation.

According to the testimony by the unnamed witness, filed as Case 79232 in the reporting database of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), the sighting occurred on September 19, 2016.

The witness had just pulled into his driveway and was getting out of his car when he heard a sound in the sky like an airplane passing overhead and looked up, Open Minds TV reports. The witness told MUFON that he was surprised to hear the sound of an airplane in the sky because having lived close to the airport for years he knew that no planes came in to land at the airport that late.

"Living by an airport I know that no flights came in so late," he told MUFON. "So I stood in my driveway to see what kind of airplane it was."

He looked in the direction of the sound and saw a "white orb of light" passing very fast over neighboring rooftops and skimming over nearby trees, with three black helicopters in hot pursuit.

"Suddenly I see a white orb of light going over the roof tops and over the trees," he said. "Not far behind were three black helicopters in a triangle-shaped flight pattern following the craft at very high speeds."

"I felt curious and wanted to follow the craft, but I know no one would believe me. That is why I reported it to MUFON."

His attention remained focused on the strange-looking glowing orb as the helicopters flew overhead. He had never seen anything like it and was very curious about it.

The orb attempted to shake off the pursuing helicopters by making a sudden sharp turn. It changed direction and flew toward nearby mountains. But the helicopters kept up the pursuit and one of them managed to overtake it.

The helicopter that overtook the orb attempted to stop it by getting in front of it. But at that moment he lost sight of the orb and the helicopters. They flew over the roofs and trees and out of sight.

"The craft [orb] then made a left hand turn towards the mountains," he said. "That's when I see one of the helicopters intercept the craft, getting in front of it. That's when I lose sight of the craft over the roofs of nearby houses."

He stood in amazement after the orb UFO had disappeared, straining his ears to listen to the sound of the helicopters, after the orb flew overhead in perfect silence.

"I know that this [the glowing orb] wasn't an airplane or helicopter due to the fact that it had no blinking lights or defined shape, and made no sound at all," he said.

He attempted to capture the incident on his cell phone but the sky was too dark for his cell phone camera. He also noticed that his cell phone battery, which was about 20 percent charged only a minute before he saw the orb, had plunged suddenly to 2 percent.

"When I took my cell phone out to record video the sky was too dark," he said. "Beforehand, my cell phone was around 20 percent about a minute or two before I saw the craft. But when I took it out to try and record the video I noticed my battery life was on 2 percent."

The witness insisted that he looked carefully as the orb passed overhead to determine its structure but all he could see was a bright orb flying in the sky. On the contrary, he could clearly see the helicopters because it was a clear night.

"I looked to see a defined shape or lights which I seen neither," he said. "I know it was something strange when I saw the three black helicopters following. I could easily see the shape of the helicopters because of how clear of a night it was."

It was uncertain whether the witness thought that the sudden dramatic draining of his cell phone battery was caused by the UFO. There have been cases where witnesses claimed that UFOs mysteriously discharged cell phone batteries that had been fully charged moments before.

On one occasion, he decided to take his camera with him and took care to ensure that the battery was fully charged. But he noticed that despite being 100 percent charged when he stared filming the UFOs that appeared over the forest, the battery drained completely in less than two minutes (see video above).

[Featured Image by Michal Steflovic/Shutterstock]