The Black Friday deals for 2016 could be better than ever. As technology advances, older models are expected to see discounts as retailers rake in the profits with ridiculously low prices. It might be worth wrestling the crowds, as rowdy as they tend to be, to grab the latest deals the day after Thanksgiving.
Of course, with Walmart and some other retailers, they might even open the doors early to get a head start on the competition. You might be able to get in the door at 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving, much to the chagrin of well-meaning family members who might wish you would hang around and talk after filling up on turkey. There is also the possible online option if you don’t want to face the crowds.
Check out these seven ways to pull together $1,000 (or more) by Black Friday: https://t.co/tQ6X4cAyjD
— Kiplinger (@Kiplinger) August 31, 2016
Among the hottest and most profitable Black Friday 2016 deals, expect to find 4K Ultra-HD TVs, laptops, and video game console bundles. With the latest news from Sony and Microsoft, it appears the 4K TVs will likely sell alongside the Xbox One and PS4 bundles as upgraded systems hit the shelves supporting 4K visuals and enhanced video game performance.
- Dell has the 50″ LG 4K UHD HDR Pro Smart LED HDTV plus $150 Dell eGift Card on sale for $499.99 with free shipping.
- WalMart has the Hisense 50″ 4K Ultra HD 60Hz LED Smart HDTV on sale for $429.99 with free shipping.
- Walmart has the Sceptre 50″ 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV on sale for $259.99 with free shipping.
- Walmart has the Sceptre 43″ 4K LED HDTV on sale for $229.99 with free shipping.
- Beach Camera on eBay has the Vizio E48u-D0 48″ SmartCast E-Series Full-Array Ultra HD TV on sale for $349.99 with free shipping.
- Target has the TCL 55″ 4K Ultra HD 2160p 120Hz Roku Smart LED TV on sale for $429.99 with free in-store pickup.
- Dell has the LG 55″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV plus $200 Dell eGift Card on sale for $699.99 with free shipping.
- Amazon has the Samsung UN55K6250 Curved 55″ 1080P Smart LED TV on sale for $698.00 with free shipping.
The Vizio listed above is expected to sell for less than the same size regular HD TV sold for a year ago at Walmart. Of course, all of these 4K TVs could be great Black Friday deals for 2016 according to BF Ads.
- The PS4 500GB console with two controllers is expected to roll out at $299.99, though Amazon has had it listed for around $332 with one controller.
- The Xbox One S Halo Collection bundle will likely hit for around $299 with a 500GB hard drive, a free game of your choice, and a $50 Microsoft Store gift card.
Now, if you want to wait and save for the Scorpio, you probably still want to grab the Black Friday deal on a 4K TV to get the most out of Microsoft’s upcoming Xbox One upgrade.
If you prefer gaming on the go or just want a productivity center, or simply need a new laptop, the Black Friday deals for 2016 should still give you plenty of options.
- Adorama has the Lenovo IdeaPad 700 15.6″ IPS Laptop with i7-6700HQ (2.6 GHz), 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD, GeForce GTX950M – 4GB, Win 10 on sale for $799.99 with free shipping.
- Newegg (via eBay) has the Samsung 850 PRO 2.5″ 256GB SSD on sale for $114.99 with free shipping.
- Best Buy has the Corsair STRAFE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Cherry MX Red Switches on sale for $74.99 with free shipping.
- Amazon has the Dell 23″ Wireless Connect IPS LED Monitor with wireless charging stand on sale for $240.48 with free shipping.
- Office Depot/Office Max has the Lenovo IdeaPad 500s 14″ Laptop, Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Win 10 on sale for $574.99 with free shipping.
- Target has the Acer Chromebook 11 11.6″ HD with Intel Celeron N2840 on sale for $129.99 with free in-store pickup.
- Newegg has the Seagate 4TB SATA 3.5″ Surveillance Hard Drive on sale for $134.99 – $20.00 off coupon code “ESCEMGJ54” = $114.99 with free shipping.
- B&H Photo has the Acer 13.3″ Aspire V 13 Series Multi-Touch Notebook with Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD on sale for $699.00 with free shipping.
More Black Friday deals for 2016 include VR headsets, which might be pricey at the moment, but expect them to come with payment plans for zero down with GCs iPhone 7, Galaxy Note 7, and LG G5.
Robots, Exploding Kittens, Quadcopters, and new powered LEGO sets are expected to lead the charge for Black Friday deals on toys.
— Amanda DeMarcus (@UFGator4PR) August 28, 2016
Bluetooth speakers and headphones, fitness trackers, smartwatches, and smart home hubs and accessories are expected to hit front and center alongside buy-one-get-one deals on clothing.
Expect to find even more Black Friday deals than this at Macy’s, Target, JC Penney, Toys ‘R’ Us, Best Buy, Sears, Walmart, and Kohl’s.
[Image via Pressmaster/Shutterstock]