DC Comics’ Suicide Squad is releasing very soon and they are not keeping secrets from their fans.
The production just released another poster for the movie and it might be what everyone would expect from this unusual crew of anti-heroes.
The poster is very colorful and it features all the main cast of the movie including Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jared Leto, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Scott Eastwood, Cara Delevigne, Jay Hernandez, Ike Barinholtz, and Adewale Akinnouye-Agbaje.
The “Worst. Heroes. Ever” poster is perfect for teasing everyone of the upcoming film. At the same time, they already announced that they will be releasing their Suicide Squad soundtrack album.
According to Billboard, Suicide Squad: The Album is already listed for pre-orders on iTunes. Atlantic Records produced the track and it will include new and classic songs from the biggest names in the music industry. Suicide Squad: The Album features Panic! At the Disco, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Grimes, Skrillex, Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, and Twenty One Pilots.
- ‘Arrow’ Season 5: Get to Know Mayor Oliver Queen’s New Ally, Josh Segarra
- DC Comics ‘Batman #7’ Introduces Rebirth Crossover For ‘Night Of The Monster Men’
- ‘Batman V Superman’ Blu-Ray Ultimate Edition: Cinematographer Larry Fong Tells Fans And Haters That DVD Version Would Not Change Their Minds
- ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Kick Off For Season 2! Superheroes Are Set While Villains Are Kept As Secrets, What Can We Expect From This DC Series?
Grimes took to Twitter to share the news to her fans.
“In happier news: I have a new song coming out on the suicide squad soundtrack!!!! It’s called ‘medieval warfare’ dreams becoming reality [sic].”
Suicide Squad: The Album’s first single by Twenty One Pilots, “Heathens,” will hit the nationwide radio today, June 20. On the other hand, “Sucker for Pain” has already been dubbed as the “Squad Anthem.” “Sucker for Pain” features Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, Logic, Ty Dolla $ign, Imagine Dragons, and X Ambassadors. This massive collaboration is set to be out on June 24 with a never-before-seen video footage from Suicide Squad.
Here’s the complete set of track list for Suicide Squad: The Album:
- “Purple Lamborghini” – Skrillex & Rick Ross
- “Sucker For Pain” – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors)
- “Heathens” – twenty one pilots
- “Standing In The Rain” – Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys) (feat. Mark Ronson)
- “Gangsta” – Kehlani
- “Know Better” – Kevin Gates
- “You Don’t Own Me” – Grace (feat. G-Eazy)
- “Without Me” – Eminem
- “Wreak Havoc” – Skylar Grey
- “Medieval Warfare” – Grimes
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” – Panic! At The Disco
- “Slippin’ Into Darkness” – War
- “Fortunate Son” – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- “I Started a Joke” – ConfidentialMX (feat. Becky Hanson)
Iconic Roles, Future Iconic Actors
It has been reported that the actors for the Suicide Squad movie had a lot of internalization to undergo to just so they could really dive into their character’s personas.
One of the most popular character extension tricks was made by Jared Leto. Will Smith told Vanity Fair that Jared Leto was extremely inside his Joker role. It was an extremely challenging position for Leto considering that Heath Ledger made quite an impact for this role and he received an Oscar for his performance. Having to recreate Joker in a film is no easy feat.
Jared Leto was so in his Joker character that he has been sending his co-stars some weird gifts. He sent Margot Robbie a love letter with a live rat in the box.
For Will Smith, he had never actually met Jared Leto during the six months they were shooting the film. Smith said that the only encounters they had was during the live shooting, so expects to just greet him randomly when the right time comes.
Margot Robbie is also set for her role. The Australian actress told Los Angeles Times that her character is very unpredictable. At the same time, Robbie said that Harley Quinn and Joker had this weird dysfunctional relationship, but Harley Quinn “loves him.”
Suicide Squad is set to hit the theaters on August 5.
[Photo via Warner Bros.]