Bachelor in Paradise is returning for Season 3 later this summer, and that means host Chris Harrison is going to be in the company of many cast members once again. Names from past seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are heading to Mexico for the filming of the next round of drama, and it’s time to meet some of those who will be back on camera. Believe it or not, some have even already gone back home.
Rumors of this person or that joining the cast of Bachelor in Paradise have been going around for a couple of weeks, but now, more are being confirmed. ABC has officially revealed 10 of the names of the contestants on the new season of Bachelor in Paradise.
- Jared Haibon, 27, Restaurant Manager, Warwick, RI – The Bachelorette, Season 11 (Kaitlyn)
- Emily and Haley Ferguson, 23, Twins, Las Vegas, NV – The Bachelor, Season 20 (Ben)
- Jubilee Sharpe, 25, War Veteran, Ft. Lauderdale, FL – The Bachelor, Season 20 (Ben)
- Lace Morris, 25, Real Estate Agent, Denver, CO – The Bachelor, Season 20 (Ben)
- Isabel “Izzy” Goodkind, 25, Graphic Designer, Branford, CT – The Bachelor, Season 20 (Ben)
- Leah Block, 25, Event Planner, Denver, CO – The Bachelor, Season 20 (Ben)
- Sarah Herron, 29, Advertising Executive, Los Angeles, CA – The Bachelor, Season 17 (Sean)
- Carly Waddell, 29, Singer/Songwriter, Arlington, TX – The Bachelor, Season 19 (Chris)
- Amanda Stanton, 26, Esthetician, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA – The Bachelor, Season 20 (Ben)
The six-week series will have the former contestants looking for new love and flings and fun in Mexico while also dealing with all of the drama that usually comes with reality television. ABC has also said that there will be some unexpected guests and a few of the “most unlikely relationships in Bachelor history.”
You can see that the majority of the women come from Ben Higgins’ season of The Bachelor, but ABC did reach back for a few others who are still single, including Sarah Herron from Season 17.
Us Magazine was able to confirm that Chad had joined the cast of Bachelor in Paradise a couple of days ago, but it doesn’t seem like he may stay too long. That was on June 10, but he was spotted heading to Mexico on June 4, which was only a couple of days until Season 3 began filming.
Show creator Mike Fleiss loves social media and spreading some news about what is happening during the filming of his shows. On June 10, he had something quite interesting to say on Twitter, and it showed that some things never change.
Well, less than a week after arriving in Mexico, Chad was back on social media and partying it up in the States.
It’s not like Bachelor in Paradise needs help building up drama and making things over-the-top, but Chad is going to make it that much easier.
For those that don’t quite make it to the engagement moment on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, there are second and third chances on Bachelor in Paradise. Chad Johnson made a big name for himself with JoJo Fletcher, but she saw right through him and his nasty ways. Now, he joins the cast of Bachelor in Paradise for another chance at love, and it’s going to be interesting to see how all these big personalities exist together in Mexico.
[Image via Chad Johnson/Instagram]