What Part Of Send An Ambulance Don’t You F****** Hear: Kid Rock Makes Emotional 911 Call After Finding Deceased Assistant

Kid Rock made an emotional 911 call after finding his assistant dead from an apparent ATV accident on his property. The musician frantically tries to get the 911 call operator to send an ambulance, but with his cell phone breaking up, the operator has difficulty understanding the magnitude of the situation. After feeling like he is getting nowhere with the 911 operator, Kid Rock screams “what part of send an ambulance don’t you f****** hear?” Eventually, an unidentified woman takes the phone from the emotional singer and begins providing details of the horrific situation.

TMZ reports that a frantic 911 call was made by Kid Rock upon discovering the deceased body of his 30-year-old assistant Michael Sacha. The rocker is extremely emotional on the call as he frantically begs a 911 operator to send an ambulance to his property. However, with Kid Rock’s cell phone cutting out, the 911 operator continues to ask him questions repeatedly before sending the medical care requested.

“I need an ambulance. I think my assistant looks to be dead from a Polaris accident…There’s a body lying next to it.”

The frustrated Kid Rock gets increasingly angry as the phone call continues and the 911 operator admits she has not yet sent an ambulance to the location. After learning help is not yet on the way, Rock becomes irate. He screams “send a f****** ambulance” into the phone and the dispatcher tells him to try to calm down. She continues to say she is having difficulty hearing him and Kid Rock responds, “What part of send an ambulance don’t you f****** hear?”

After the heated exchange, an unidentified female takes the phone. The woman explains that they were headed to the airport and couldn’t find Sacha which was unusual. They began to search for the young assistant and stumbled upon his dead body in the driveway. The woman says they “haven’t touched anything” but that it appears to have been a terrible ATV accident as the Polaris was still running and was crashed into some trees. She noted that the body was laying on the ground next to the ATV.

“We woke up, and he wasn’t in the house and we came to look for him. It’s not like him not to be up early. Oh my God, can you just please send somebody. He’s off to the side of the driveway. We have an ATV. We heard the engine running. It’s in the trees and it’s still running… I can’t look but he appears to be dead.”

The woman talks to Kid Rock in the background who says that Sacha is not breathing and that his head is smashed up. The 911 operator finally tells the woman that police and an ambulance are on the way, but the woman responds that she doesn’t think there is anything anyone can do to help Sacha now. The accident is believed to have happened sometime between Sunday evening and Monday morning.

The accident reportedly took place after Michael Sacha took two friends to the end of the driveway to meet an Uber driver after a cookout. The assistant was making the return trip to Kid Rock’s house when the accident presumably occurred. However, with the cookout over, no one realized Sacha was gone until he was nowhere to be found the next day when Kid Rock was scheduled to head to the airport. The woman on the 911 call reports that this was uncharacteristic of Sacha so they went searching for the missing assistant.

Kid Rock says he is devastated by the loss of Michael and that he was like family to him. The singer took to his personal website to express his grief over the loss of his friend and for Sacha’s family.

“I am beyond devastated to report that my personal assistant Mike Sacha passed away today in an ATV accident here in Nashville. He was a member of our family and one of the greatest young men I have ever had the pleasure to not only work with, but also to become friends with. I know I speak for us all in sharing my deepest condolences to his family. I can not imagine how they must feel. Myself, the band, our family, friends and co-workers are devastated over this loss. We were supposed to be back in Michigan today, but I am going to stay here with Mike until I can bring him home to his family. We’ve already been contacted by the press asking if it was me who was in the accident, so I want to stop any rumors before they spread. I’m asking everyone to please respect our and his families’ privacy in this difficult time. RIP Mike. We will never forget you, my friend.”

[Image via Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images]