Carrie Underwood's Storyteller – Stories in the Round tour may have only just gotten underway, but it's already been blowing the U.S. away with rave reviews.
Here's 8 reasons you need to catch Carrie Underwood's newest tour when it hits a city near you.
1. The Unique StagingNever one to follow the crowd when it comes to her career, Underwood is following suit with her latest tour. Carrie's newest stage set-up actually sees her playing to lucky fans in the round on a stage that stretched 150 feet across the arena floor.The extravagant stage also features a main center podium that rotates 360-degrees and lifts Carrie 17 feet into the air, meaning wherever you're sitting you'll get a great views of Underwood's all-American beauty.
2. The ProductionCarrie Underwood is undoubtedly pulling out all the stops with the Storyteller tour. Carrie recruited Barry Lather as the tour's Creative Director, who's the man behind some of Rihanna, Mariah Carey, and Michael Jackson's biggest productions, as well as Butch Allen as Production & Lighting Designer who's previously worked with Metallica and No Doubt.Underwood even gave fans a glimpse at the tour's spectacular pyrotechnics display on Instagram last month, which she appropriately captioned "#Boom" and "Epic."
3. The CharityBuy a ticket to Carrie's tour and you'll actually be doing good, too. Underwood revealed last year that $1 from every ticket sold from the North American leg of shows will be donated to Carrie's C.A.T.S Foundation, which aids worthy causes in Underwood's hometown of Checotah, Oklahoma.
But that's not all. Underwood also announced last month that she'll be working with Carnival Cruise Line on her new tour to support U.S. military families and raise money and awareness for the Operation Homefront charity.
4. The CostumesNever one to shy away from a fashion-forward outfit, Carrie Underwood's Storyteller tour outfits are dazzling fans around the country. From a white fringed mini-dress to a rocker-esque black leather studded dress with knee high boots, Underwood is pulling out all the fashion stops with her Storyteller costumes.
5. The HitsUnlike other artists who shy away from their back catalogue, Underwood is performing all her biggest hits on her latest tour. Fan can expect to go on a musical journey from Carrie's big 2005 American Idol win to her most recent No. 1 hit, "Smoke Break," performing hits like "Before He Cheats," "Jesus, Take The Wheel" and "Blown Away."
6. The CoversAs well as playing some of her own biggest hits, Carrie also takes on some iconic covers during her show. Carrie performers the Dolly Parton and Whitney Houston classic "I Will Always Love You" in one show highlight as well as teaming up with tour openers Easton Corbin and The Swon Brothers for a cover of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's 1987 single, "Fishin' In The Dark."7. The Sell-OutsThe numbers certainly don't lie. Carrie has so far played four shows on her Storyteller tour, all of which were completely sold out according to Billboard. The site reported earlier this week that Underwood's first few shows in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and Kentucky had already grossed more than $3 million.
8. The Personal TouchesThough Underwood's Storyteller tour is undoubtedly a pretty huge production (Carrie travels with 17 semi-trucks and 8 buses), Carrie also finds time during the set to get personal about her life as a mom.
Underwood shows off some shots from her family photo album during a stripped-down performance of the emotional "What I Never Knew I Always Wanted," including adorable photos of herself and husband Mike Fisher spending quality time with their almost 1-year-old son, Isaiah.Will you be seeing Carrie Underwood's Storyteller – Stories in the Round tour in a city near you?
[Photo by Rick Diamond/Getty Images for Schmidt Public Relations]