Blac Chyna is a very versatile lady with incredible artistic and entrepreneurial talent, yet she doesn’t shy away from scandal. She also has had a fabulous career as a stripper and a model, but what is truly behind her success? It turns out there are a lot of incredible facts about Blac Chyna that will blow fans away.
1. DRE One reports that Blac Chyna’s real name is Angela Renee White.
2. Blac Chyna’s mother is Shalana Hunter, aka Miss Toni, and she runs On My Grind Entertainment and Promotions.
3. Although many associate Blac Chyna with Miami, she was actually born in Washington, D.C.
4. Astonishingly, Blac Chyna began stripping when she was only 18-years-old. Her first stripper pseudonym was “Dora Renee.”
5. Blac Chyna stripped throughout college, stripping at Old Diamonds under the pseudonym “Cream.” ATL Nightspots reports that she explained the start of her “dancing” career.
“Dancing came first. I started dancing at age 18. I moved to Miami four years ago to go to school. I started dancing at the old Diamonds, the started dancing at King of Diamonds shortly after.”
6. Blac Chyna appeared as a stunt double for Nicki Minaj in Kanye West’s video for “Monster.”
7. Blac Chyna had a small role in the movie DGK. The skater movie premiered on December 12, 2012.
8. Blac Chyna runs her own online boutique that was launched in 2013. Called 88fin, fans can purchase clothing and other products from Chyna’s line that shares the boutique’s name.
9. Global Grind reports that Blac Chyna has been educated as a professional makeup artist. She went to JLS Professional Make Up Artist School and graduated in 2013.
10. Blac Chyna has her own brand of fake eyelashes called LASHED.
11. Blac Chyna opened a beauty bar in Los Angeles in February 2014, where she offers makeup courses for those interested in makeup artistry. Later the same year, she opened her LASHED Bar.
I just went in to lashed by blac chyna I was sitting outside & realized it was in front of me so I had to go in lmao pic.twitter.com/pQ42kYuyNk
— victoriaaa (@victoriakillsem) January 31, 2015
12. People reports that there is now a feud between Blac Chyna and the Kardashians. This feud is in part due to the fact that Kylie Jenner is reportedly dating Tyga, who was once engaged to Blac Chyna and with whom she shares a son. Her son’s name is King Cairo Stevenson.
The feud may also be being fuelled by rumors that Blac Chyna is dating Rob Kardahsian. E! News reports that a source has told them the concern is Blac Chyna is “preying” on Rob at a time when he is weak. The fuss comes after Blac Chyna posted an Instagram photo showing her with Rob Kardashian’s arm around her.
13. Hollywood Life reports that Blac Chyna’s measurements are an incredible 32D-26-41.
14. ATL Nightspots reports that Blac Chyna would ultimately like to become an actress.
“I would love to get into acting. I was an extra in a movie that is about to come out and I absolutly loved it. I would love to work hard, take [classes] and possible be a respected actress one day.”
Blac Chyna has had a recent arrest. TMZ reports that on Friday, January 29, Blac Chyna was arrested at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport on charges of public intoxication. She was reportedly rude to the flight attendants and making a scene when she boarded the plane, which prompted police to take action. She was incredibly intoxicated and was taken away in handcuffs.
— FOX 7 Austin (@fox7austin) January 30, 2016
Apparently, she was upset because she wanted to tie her shoes.
“Y’all got no respect for me. I gotta tie my shoes. Let me tie my Yeezys.”
[Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images]