Kylie Jenner is the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, but that hasn’t stopped her from being a diva like her big sisters and her mother. With so much drama and fame running through the veins of everyone in her family, these 10 Kylie Jenner facts might just blow you away.
1. Heavy reports that Kylie Jenner got her lips plumped when she was just 17-years-old. She initially denied having it done, but big sister Kim Kardashian has given Jenner her full support.
“I know people are saying she’s 17 years old, but it’s been an insecurity of hers for years. At 10 and 11 years old she would always say, ‘Kimmy, how come my lips aren’t as big as your guys?’ It’s something that she always was insecure about. So if it’s gonna make her feel better about herself, I’m all for it.”
2. According to Booms Beat, Kylie Jenner loves design and wants to have a career in that area, but ultimately, she wants to have a career in acting.
“Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I’m older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it, I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them ’til I was 13.”
3. Kylie Jenner decided homeschooling would be better for her and switched over to it in 2012. She got her high school diploma in 2015 from Laurel Springs School.
— Pix Aggregator (@PixAggregator) May 5, 2015
4. Kylie Jenner collaborated with her sister Kendall to write a sci-fi novel called Rebels: City of Indra, which was published in 2014.
I want Rebels city of Indra in Spanish version???????????????????? pic.twitter.com/7vxQAn6Hmb
— MARIA OBANDO (@1D_mpo) September 29, 2015
Reading reviews about Kendall and Kylie’s book, Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia pic.twitter.com/3UkgKA1vV2
— pkay (@pkaylugo) July 31, 2015
5. Glamour reports that Kylie Jenner loves her boyfriend Tyga so much that she has framed his mugshot and has it in her home.
6. InStyle reports that even though Kylie Jenner just turned 18 this year, her mother Kris Jenner actually cut her off financially many years ago.
“My Mum [Kris Jenner] cut me off financially three years ago so I pay for everything – my car, my gas and food as well as my clothes. There are so many outfits I bought in the past that I just think now are NOT cute – but there’s not very much I can do about it!”
7. Kylie Jenner didn’t always like high-end fashion, even while she was on Keeping up with the Kardashians.
“Sometimes I look back at myself on previous seasons of Keeping up with the Kardashians and think, ‘Why didn’t you let your hair down then, or put on something nicer?’ I think now I’m much more aware when the cameras are around and I do doll up a lot more.”
8. Having said that, Kylie Jenner thanks her big sister Khloé for her love of fashion, even when wearing waist trainers.
“I remember the moment I first got into fashion. It was years ago, I was going to church with Khloé on Easter morning and she put on this floral dress with a denim jacket over the top. It made me begin thinking about style and how people put different looks together. I’ve been into clothes ever since.”
9. Kylie Jenner is into spray tans and uses them a lot.
“I get spray tans a lot so the Yoga Blend scrub by Nip + Fab is a good skin prep. Before I go to bed I cover my body in it and because it contains lavender it’s really relaxing. I also use Nip + Fab’s Dragon Blood Serum a lot – I have naturally dry skin so it’s good for hydration.”
10. Jenner says she doesn’t work out and eats whatever she wants simply because she wants to enjoy her youth.
“I haven’t worked out in two and a half years. I’m living out my youth not doing any exercise and eating what I want, which is pretty bad. I’m into yellow rice – you just cook it for 15 minutes, it tastes so good.”
[Photo by Mike Windle/Getty Images]