Kyle Damato-Kushel, 45, Busted On Sex-With-Teen Rap: Boy Confessed 'Cheating' With Girlfriend's Mother

Kyle Damato-Kushel, a 45-year-old Connecticut mom of three daughters, began Christmas week in court as she faced charges related to a two-year sexual affair with a teen boy — a boy who the former teacher's aide had once taught in pre-school, according to court documents made public after Damato-Kushel's arraignment Monday.

The investigation into the alleged long-term sexual contact between Damato-Kushel and the 15-year-old — whose identity has not been publicly revealed — began in the summer of this year after the boy's therapist reported that the teen confessed he had been cheating on his girlfriend with the teen girl's own mother, according to a report by WFSB-TV in Hartford, Connecticut.

At that time, the state's Department of Child and Family Services looked into the allegations but made little headway.

But police were drawn into the probe on October 1, when Damato-Kushel's husband called police to report a break-in at the family's Stratford, Connecticut, home. But the supposed burglar was actually the teenage boy, and when police grilled him, he spilled the whole story.

According to a report by the Connecticut Post, the boy told the cops that he and Damato-Kushel had engaged in sexual relations, including intercourse as well as oral sex, regularly over a two-year period beginning when the student was in eighth grade at Wooster Middle School in Connecticut.

He said that often the illegal sexual encounters would take place in various locations inside the home of his teacher's aide, including in the "man cave" maintained by Damato-Kushel's husband. The boy first met Damato-Kushel when he was a preschooler.

They also had sexual relations in the educator's car and in a local hotel, according to the boy's statements to police.

In addition, police say Damato-Kushel also had a separate sexual encounter with another teen, who was a friend of the boy.

The 15-year-old told investigators that he would sneak into Damato-Kushel's home for sexual purposes on an almost nightly basis after the illicit relationship began in the summer of 2013 when the mom first performed oral sex on him in her basement.

She was employed at the Wooster Middle School as a paraprofessional teacher's aide since 2006, but she was fired after the school received a DCF report November 9 detailing her activities with the student. She had been removed from classroom activities about a month earlier, when the allegations surfaced.

RELATED STORIES:Heather Phillips: Mom Had Sex 7 Times In One Night — With Daughter's 15-Year-Old ExMichelle Sulzicki: Married Teacher's Aide Had Sex With 14-Year-Old 20 Times, Baby May Be HisStudent-Teacher Threesome Charge: Shocking New Details In Rachel Respess, Shelley Dufresne CaseJohnna Feazell: Teacher's 'Mother-Daughter' Relationship With Student Included Sexual Contact

"The moment that it was brought to our attention that Damato-Kushel was being investigated for inappropriate behavior with a student, (even though the events took place off of school grounds), she was immediately placed on administrative leave," said school Superintendent Janet Robinson, in a prepared statement.

According to the court documents, the sexual encounters between the boy and Damato-Kushel always took place without the use of "protection" and that, as a result, the mom of three became pregnant once again, but this time with the underage boy as the father. But Damato-Kushel miscarried, according to the reports.

Police also uncovered evidence that Damato-Kushel knew she could be in serious trouble if the ongoing relationship came to light. Text messages between the two showed that she offered her victim $900 to keep quiet about the illegal sexual affair, according to police. But forensic investigators found evidence of Damato-Kushel's DNA in the boy's own underwear.

At her court hearing on Monday, December 21, Kyle Damato-Kushel was charged with second-degree sexual assault, impairing the morals of a child, and tampering with a witness, according to the Connecticut Post report. She did not enter a plea and was released on $50,000 bond, with her next court appearance scheduled for January 10.

[Photo via Kyle Damato-Kushel Facebook]