Naked Missouri Woman Found Dead In Her Apartment After Meeting Up With Man She Met On Facebook

Family members say 25-year-old Sharae Bradford of Ferguson, Missouri, was found naked, face down and bleeding profusely on her bed Saturday evening, but was responsive. However, by the time paramedics arrived at their location, she was pronounced dead. According to Inside Edition, Bradford agreed to meet up with 20-year-old Stassie Greer for “sex in exchange for money” via Facebook message earlier that day.

At approximately 4:50 p.m., surveillance footage captured Greer walking into an elevator at her Versailles apartment, located at 1500 block of Northwinds Estate Drive. And just a little over an hour later, he was seen getting out of an elevator, attempting to conceal his identity. According to SL Today, when Bradford’s relative – whose name has not been released – was unsuccessful at getting in contact with the young woman, they decided to stop by her home. That’s when they discovered the naked victim lying in a pool of blood on her bed, from an apparent gunshot wound to the head.

Bradford is the mother of a 6-year-old girl named Skilar, but sources say she was not present during the time of the shooting.

She was still clinging to life when a relative discovered her, but not long after paramedics arrived at the scene, she was pronounced dead. Ferguson police later discovered that her cellphone and rent money were missing from her apartment, causing them to believe she had been robbed. A used condom was also located at the scene, next to the victim’s body, and a local medical examiner stated that semen was found on her body.

The family told investigators that they had no idea who could have fatally shot the aspiring nurse until Facebook users began to post comments about Bradford making plans to meet up with a man, Greer, she had met on Facebook. “They say they know he did this. We know he did this.”

After Ferguson police obtained a warrant, they searched Greer’s home at 8400 block of Carl Avenue in Jennings and found Bradford’s belongings. As a result, he was arrested last Tuesday and charged with “first-degree murder, first-degree robbery and two counts of armed criminal action in the death of Sharae Bradford.”

“This was a cold-hearted monster that did this to my daughter,” said Bradford’s mother Yolanda Seay. “He had this already planned for him to come in here and do what he did. She didn’t bother nobody, she just wanted life, the best life possible for her and her daughter. That’s what she was reaching for.”

It appears Bradford and Greer met through Facebook and met in person for the first time on Saturday. Sources say Greer made plans to have sex with the victim in exchange for money, but had another agenda when he arrived at her apartment. It is still unclear what took place between 4:50 p.m. and 6 p.m., but what is clear is that he stole her cellphone as well as her rent money before allegedly shooting Bradford in the head.

The victim’s family has since created a Go Fund Me page where they stated, “How do you explain to a 6-year-old that her mom, gained her wings and flew off to be with God. No mother should have to bury her child. But as hard as it is, we have to face reality and accept the fact that Sharae’s job on earth was done. She came and did what she had to do, and left. She touched so many lives with her beautiful smile and endless selfies.”

The family has accumulated $1,765 but are trying to reach a maximum of $10,000 to pay for Braford’s funeral expenses. Stassie Greer, who doesn’t have a significant criminal record, is currently being held at the county jail in lieu of $1 million bond.

[Image via Ferguson Police Department]