Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner are battling it out. But don’t worry, it’s all in good fun. The sisters are challenging each other to an epic Thanksgiving cook-off.
It’s been reported that Khloe Kardashian, 31, is hosting Thanksgiving at her house again this year. This is the second consecutive year that the youngest Kardashian sister will host Thanksgiving. And now Kylie Jenner, 18, has some experience with cooking and hosting a Thanksgiving meal since she celebrated “Friendsgiving” with her friends over the weekend, according to outlets and her Snapchat account.
Now the sisters are in a battle over who has the best Thanksgiving dinner. It all started on Tuesday, November 24 when Kylie joked about being pregnant.
“They’ve been saying I’m pregnant for one year now…One year. Let’s get it together lol,” the beauty blogger tweeted.
Khloe then added, “@KylieJenner no one talks about you and this mysterious year.”
Kylie then hit back and said that Khloe’s jealous that she’s never revealed her sweet potato soufflé recipe. But Khloe has plans to use Kourtney Kardashian’s expertise so she can kick her little sister’s butt in the kitchen.
Earlier this month, Khloe Kardashian revealed on her website that she’s hosting Thanksgiving dinner.
“Thanksgiving is at my house this year!!! This is the second time I’m doing dinner in my home and I like that it’s tradition. I start preparing the day before and then, on Thanksgiving Day, I start at 7 a.m. It’s just fun and I love to cook.”
Khloe then explained how she likes to decorate for the holiday. Don’t expect any pilgrims or turkeys decor at her house.
“I really like to get my table-setting just right. You won’t see porcelain turkeys or anything like that on my table. I want the pictures to be timeless and besides, the food should shine. Instead, I do floral centerpieces that I can re-use after Thanksgiving.”
In her blog post, Kardashian promised her fans that she would share her macaroni and cheese recipe on her website and blog the following week. And like the reality star promised, you can check out her famous mac and cheese specialty by clicking here.
Now it seems like all of the Kardashian sisters are sharing some of their cooking secrets. Kris Jenner and her famous daughters are showing fans how they whip up impressive meals in their own kitchens. And if you want to Kardashian-ify your kitchen and dining room this Thanksgiving, here are 10 ways to do it, thanks to a timely report from Celebuzz. You don’t even have to pay a $2.99 subscription fee to get some of the Kardashian-Jenner’s cooking tips.
- If you haven’t noticed on episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, they love to stick with the black-and-white theme in their home. Of course, they only have the best plates from a high-end designer like Hermes.
- Kris Jenner reportedly likes to use black toilet paper at her house. If that’s too farfetched for you, then opt for black napkins from Lann’s Linens.
- The Kardashians love to have a glass cake stand on the kitchen counter, even if they don’t bake a cake or if they’re on a diet. Kylie Jenner recently gave a tour of her mansion, where she was spotted with a cake stand next to her fridge.
- “When in doubt, go for gold!” Khloe wrote on her blog, when it comes to her ideal Thanksgiving place setting. She uses Mepra’s line of gold server ware and flatware.
- Khloe also has a large glass filled with cookies. She explained how she carefully organizes her cookie jar. You can save money by buying glass containers from Target. Khloe loves storing hers with Double Stuffed Oreos, while Kylie prefers to eat the all-natural vanilla cream Joe Joe’s from Trader Joe’s.
- Everything at the Kardashian mansions is chic, even if it’s a simple salt and pepper shaker. Khloe has been seen with the Peugeot Paris Salt and Pepper Mills on her kitchen counter.
- Don’t know what to cook on Thanksgiving? Now you won’t have to worry with Kris Jenner’s Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites cookbook. It has classic recipes like mac and cheese and pumpkin bread.
- Both Kris and Kourtney use the Mackenzie-Childs Courtly Check Enamel Tea Kettle on their stoves, as seen in previous episodes of KUWTK.
- When Khloe hosted her first Thanksgiving dinner, she used Staub Pumpkin Cocotte bowls for her soups. She wrote on her website: “My fave little pumpkin bowls! Thanksgiving-themed, but still chic!!!”
- Khloe also recommends using Iittala Essence red wine glasses for your Thanksgiving dinner.
And now you know how to host and cook like a Kardashian for the holidays. Who do you think will win the Thanksgiving cook-off: Khloe Kardashian or Kylie Jenner? Sound off below in the comments section.
[Photo by Robin Marchant/Getty Images]