Black Friday 2015 is almost here, and some of the deals on offer are certain to get your tongues wagging.
As you might already know, Thanksgiving weekend is that time of the year when most big-name retailers provide some of the most ridiculously-priced offers, and it is no different this year. Although there have been some doubts from certain quarters about the relevance of Black Friday, 2015 still manages to follow suit from yesteryears, with online retailing giant Amazon announcing an early Black Friday sale, while store retailers such as Target and Walmart have also been involved heavily in the mix.
So, if you haven’t already spent some of your cash on the things you need, this article will tell you just about where to get started.
(Note: Previous Black Friday 2015 articles on Inquisitr dealt mostly with TVs and other electronics, including gaming consoles. So the offers which have already been mentioned there have been omitted. You can check those offers by clicking here and here.)
Amazon Black Friday 2015 Best Deals
Like most years, Amazon has announced an early sale this year, with the e-commerce site starting its Black Friday sales as early as last Friday. Unsurprisingly, some of the best Black Friday 2015 deals being offered by Amazon are in the tech section, especially with some of its own products — including Kindle — being offered at cut-throat prices (well, not literally!).
Below are some of the best Amazon deals you can go for.
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite — $99.99: This can prove to be the perfect gift for your family members and friends who still do not own an e-reader. You can store more than 1000 books, and the display is as crisp as a Kindle allows.
- Amazon Fire Kids Edition — $84.99: If you are looking for something to give to the little ones, look no further.
- Samsung 32-inch LED TV — $177.99: Do you still agree with the people who say Black Friday 2015 has no good deals on offer?
- Jawbone UP3 — $99: If getting fitter is going to be one of your New Year resolutions, this could just be the thing you might be looking for. You are set to save more than $80 on this one. That’s a steal by any standard.
- Up to $200 off select Dyson Vacuums: One to go for if you want a cleaner house this festive season!
- Up to 40% off select Acer Computers, Monitors and Tablets: Go for this if Windows is your thing and you have been meaning to buy a new computer or a tablet.
Walmart Black Friday 2015 Best Deals
If you are not much of an online shopper and prefer getting your hands on the products before you buy them, Walmart might be your preferred choice. Although the “majority” of the Black Friday 2015 deals at Walmart stores will also be available online at Walmart.com, reports PC Mag, it is always another thing when you shop in person.
Also, bear in mind that compared to other years, Walmart is not offering as many mind-blowing deals. Having said that, below are some of the offers you must definitely check out.
- 16GB WiFi iPad Air 2 for $399: iPad Pro might be creating waves since its launch on November 11, but iPad Air is still the more realistic option for most of us. With a $100 discount, this is certainly a good deal.
- 15.6-inch Windows 10 HP laptop for $249: Not too bad, eh?
- Fitbit Flex tracker for $59: Even these fitness trackers will help you get fitter this holiday season.
- 32-inch TCL 720p LED Roku TV for just $125: Although mentioned in another article, it’s mentioned again so you do not skip it.
- 55-inch Samsung curved 4K HDTV for $998: You will be saving upwards of $100 on this one.
- 70-inch Vizio 1080p smart TV for $898: It is definitely better if you are not one of the Samsung faithfuls. It will save you more than $300.
Target Black Friday 2015 Best Deals
If there is a Target superstore in the town where you live, below are some of the deals you could consider.
- Parrot Bebop for $394.99: Tired of the deals on TVs? Here you have a deal on a drone, finally!
- Pebble Time for $129.99: Probably one of the best smartwatches on the market — another good Thanksgiving gift you could go for.
- 9.7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A for $229.99: No direct savings, but a gift card for $30 on this one.
- 60-inch Samsung 1080p LED smart TV for $698: This one will save you a massive $300. This is one of the big deals of Black Friday 2015.
- iRobot Roomba 650 for $319.99: You should go for a vacuum cleaning robot if you want to laze out after the festivities. Let the robot do the work!
So that’s it folks, from some of the biggest retailers in the business. Below are some other deals you could check out before finally heading out to the superstore.
- Toshiba 49-inch 1080p LED HDTV – $149: At Best Buy.
- HP 14-inch laptop with 6GB RAM, 1TB hard drive — $299: At Staples
- 40-inch Samsung HDTV, Xbox One game console, and “Lego Movie” game bundle — $500: At Best Buy
- Inspiron Micro desktop, Intel processor — $99: At Dell.com
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A, 9.7-inch, 16GB storage — $230: At Staples
Hopefully, this has been a comprehensive list of the best Black Friday 2015 deals on offer so far. So buckle up, and begin loosening your purse strings before the holiday season kicks in.
Check back for more updates for the best Black Friday 2015 deals.
[Photo by David Paul Morris/Getty Images]