Every week, WWE posts a “Five-Point Preview” for Monday Night Raw. As the only live show WWE produces, Raw is also the only show without spoilers available. WWE.com’s preview highlights five different storylines in the WWE world that will get some attention on Raw. With Survivor Series just finishing up last night and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship changing hands twice, there will be plenty of fallout from the Survivor Series on WWE Raw tonight. WWE.com has given us five things to think about for the rest of the day.
The big heel turn everyone expected did not come to fruition at WWE’s annual Thanksgiving season tradition. Instead, as reported by Yahoo Sports, Sheamus became the first Celtic champion to hold the undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Raw will hopefully clue us in to just how much The Authority was involved and who Sheamus will face at TLC next month. And that’s kind of what the first point WWE brings up in their official preview.
- Sheamus, Roman Reigns, Triple H, The Authority — Was Sheamus always in the back pocket of The Authority? Was this the plan ever since Seth Rollins was injured? Will Triple H continue to try to keep Roman Reigns from being WWE World Heavyweight Champion? The WWE Universe hopes to get answers to all of those questions tonight.
- The Brothers of Destruction and The Wyatt Family — Last night, the Undertaker and Kane got the best of the Wyatt Family. Can Bray Wyatt and his minions accept that Taker is the true master of the dark side in the WWE Universe? Are the Undertaker and Kane satisfied with their victory at Survivor Series? Will the Wyatt Family pack up and move on, or will they continue to go after the Dead Man and the Devil’s Favorite Demon?
- The New Day, The Usos, The Lucha Dragons — During the 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series match last night, WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day were on a team opposite two of the top contending tag teams in the WWE, the Usos and the Lucha Dragons. After Big E was eliminated, both Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods left the match to help their “injured” partner reach the locker room. Sheamus was left by himself and couldn’t overcome the trio of Ryback, Jey Uso, and Kalisto. After a finish like that, who will be next in line for the WWE Tag Team Championship?
- Charlotte, Paige, WWE Divas Championship — WWE.com’s preview places more emphasis on Paige’s desire to become a three-time Divas champ than it does on the victory of Charlotte. That seems to give the impression that Paige isn’t through with this feud. Will Paige be able to get another shot at Ric Flair’s baby girl? What will competitors like Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, or anyone from Team Bella have to say? And is the champ ready to move on from her English adversary, or does she want yet another piece of Paige?
- Tyler Breeze and Dolph Ziggler — Last night, Prince Pretty made a powerful statement by defeating Dolph Ziggler in his first major WWE event appearance. Just last year, Ziggler was saving John Cena and friends by eliminating three men from The Authority’s team. This year, he jobbed to a rookie. What kind of celebration will Tyler Breeze and Summer Rae put on tonight? And what will Dolph Ziggler have to say about it?
WWE Monday Night Raw airs live at 8/7c on the USA Network. The Raw pre-show begins 30 minutes earlier, exclusively on the WWE Network.
[Image via Twitter]