If you need some help with your Kim Kardashian Halloween costume this year, then look no further than the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star for some inspiration.
Kim Kardashian doesn’t pull all of the stops quite like Heidi Klum does, but she does invest a lot of time and money into her costumes. The famous Kardashian sister has dressed up as Princess Jasmine, Wonder Woman, and more. Here are some costume ideas that you may even want to copy.
- Kim Kardashian’s Mermaid Costume
- Kim Kardashian’s Flapper Costume
- Kim Kardashian’s Wonder Woman Costume
- Kim Kardashian’s Little Red Riding Hood Costume
To complete your Kim Kardashian look, you will need to wear the right makeup. You can check out the makeup tutorial below so that you can contour like the Instagram herself.
If none of these costumes suit your style, then you can always go as the zombie version of Kim Kardashian. For this costume, you will need to copy Kim’s 2015 CFDA Awards red carpet look, in which she wore a black sheer Proenza Schouler gown complete with feathers. For this look, you will need the following items.
- Black bikini
- Black sheer robe
- Metallic dots or jewelry with metallic circles
- Black boa
- Zombie makeup kit
To complete your Zombie Kim Kardashian Halloween costume, you will need to slick your hair back in a low ponytail and rock smoky eye makeup.
If you and your friends are thinking of a group costume, then you will have to get a little more creative. Paper Magazine, the brains behind Kim Kardashian’s “Break The Internet” photo shoot, thought of a way that you and your friends can dress up as Kim Kardashian.
- One of your friends can dress up as Kim Kardashian circa 2007 when she made her debut on Keeping Up With the Kardashian and as Paris Hilton’s BFF. You will need a Juicy Couture tracksuit, Adidas sneakers, and gold chains.
- Another can dress up as “Crying Face Kim” from when she gets emotional during those scenes on KUWTK. For this costume, you will need a white silk robe and Kim’s missing diamond earrings.
- “Bandage Dress Kim” is a no-brainer costume. You will need a bandage/body-con dress and a pair of nude peep-toe pumps.
- Kim Kardashian Wedding Dress circa Kris Humphries Era. You will need a princess style wedding dress, a crystal tiara, and of course, diamond earrings!
- Kim Kardashian’s “Break The Internet” Photo Shoot. You will need a black sequin gown, black elbow gloves, pearls, a bottle of champagne, and possible butt padding.
- Kim Kardashian’s Chipotle from a classic episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. You will need a Chipotle cup, striped crochet sweater, water, and Kim’s attitude.
It’s difficult for plus-size women to dress up as Kim Kardashian for Halloween since she’s notorious for wearing body-con dresses and curve-hugging pencil skirts. But you can still dress up like the reality star without sacrificing comfort.
- If you weren’t blessed with Kardashian’s raven hair, then you will need a long brunette wig that you can slick back into a low ponytail.
- You will need nude leggings, a nude bodysuit, and a nude duster/overcoat/trench coat.
- Kim Kardashian is known for her pointed toe pumps and massive engagement ring. You can’t go without these items.
- Of course, the reality star is also known for her intense contouring sessions. However, the rest of her makeup routine is pretty simple. You will need a contour kit, bronzer, and nude lipstick.
Check out the Kim Kardashian makeup tutorials below so you can snag her contoured look without the help of a glam squad.
Who do you plan to dress up as this Halloween? What are your thoughts on these Kim Kardashian Halloween costume ideas? Share your thoughts below in the comments section.