Most American’s today enjoy eating good food and with that comes excessive weight gain and with excessive weight gains comes back pains. With everything being done on computers these days and many labor almost none-existent these days most people have become lazy and don’t exercise as they should over 75% of all American’s have some sort of back pain associated with them. Excessive back problems can be associated with bad arches, crooked spin, bad knees all of these types of problems contribute to back problems. According to Fitness magazine “Even exercise, which a majority of experts agree is one of the best ways to maintain a healthy back and chase away aches and pains, can be problematic. “When you’re sedentary, the muscles supporting the spine get weaker, and you’re more prone to injury,” Dr. Katz says. But “exercising with improper form — rounding the back when doing dead lifts or arching it during ab work — can place unwanted stress on the spine,” notes Robyn Stuhr, a spokeswoman for the American Council on Exercise.
Some of the more stressing things about back pain causes is that it can radiant down to your lower spin and therefore hinder your sleeping habits and make your irritable less conscience in work and therefore can result in taking pain pills which further adds to back pain causes. Remembering when the effects of the pills subside the pain in still there and can cause the individual to take excessive pills which can lead to substance abuse or even in some cases an overdose of narcotics. Back pain causes have been linked to excessive headaches, improper walking, muscle and joint irritation within the lower back. And although back pain causes are linked to poor health habits also, it’s also not cover under the Obama Care health reform act. Most chiropractors today take some insurance but most require payment in some form. Due to everything being computerized today sitting all day can put excessive stress on the lower vibrate and therefore cause severe back pain.
Over 80% of all American’s will experience back pain issues at least one time in their life. Its been documented that between the average age of 35/55 is where most American’s experience some sort of back pain problem associated with poor muscle action, weak bones due to excessive calcium build up over years. Medical News Today has outlined some major causes of back pain problems listed below are some of the major causes as outline by MNT today
- Ruptured disks – each vertebra in our spine is cushioned by disks. If the disk ruptures there will be more pressure on a nerve, resulting in back pain.
- Bulging disks – in much the same way as ruptured disks, a bulging disk can result in more pressure on a nerve.
- Sciatica – a sharp and shooting pain that travels through the buttock and down the back of the leg, caused by a bulging or herniated disk pressing on a nerve.
- Arthritis – patients with osteoarthritis commonly experience problems with the joints in the hips, lower back, knees and hands. In some cases spinal stenosis can develop – the space around the spinal cord narrows.
- Abnormal curvature of the spine – if the spine curves in an unusual way the patient is more likely to experience back pain. An example is scoliosis, when the spine curves to the side.
- Osteoporosis – bones, including the vertebrae of the spine, become brittle and porous, making compression fractures more likely.
The United States Government emphasis today get in shape program but along with the get in shape program the consequences of lack of knowledge in exercising and taking care of your body can be more consequential than most people expect. And since Obama Care does not cover chiropractic treatment please consult a physician before excessive amounts of exercise and what types of exercise will not cause severe back issues.
Do you think with adequate information and proper Lifestyle, Back Pain can be avoided?
[Image via google Images]