The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare patch that was released late last week is geared towards wiping out an exploit Sledgehammer games claims has caused issues when playing online matches. The Advanced Warfare update doesn’t just do away with the Goliath exploit though, there are also a number of different map updates as well as some killstreak problems that have also been fixed.
All in all, the Advanced Warfare patch that was released last week will touch almost every mode in the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare world. Playstation Lifestyle has the full list of updates that have now gone live for the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of Advanced Warfare:
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- (Xbox One) Fixed various out of map exploits using Exo Grapple in the Ascendance Grapple Mosh Pit Playlist.
Game Mode Updates
- Players no longer advance more than one gun rank with a multikill in Gun Game.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to have infinite health using the XS1 Goliath scorestreak.
- (Xbox One) Removed the ability for the XS1 Goliath to use the Exo Grapple in the Ascendance Grapple Mosh Pit.
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
This update came just a few days after another Advanced Warfare release was also patched on the PC in order to get some more advanced ammo drops. As Attack of the Fanboy points out, it’s always nice to see that Sledgehammer is more than willing to try and get to these kinds of problems, which plague Advanced Warfare as much as possible.
Advanced Warfare continues to be viewed as mostly a success, thanks in large part to the fact that it is the first in the series to be offered on the PS4 and Xbox One. As Inquisitr previously reported, players have now killed more than 2.5 billion zombies in the short period of time since they were actually offered in the game. There is even some talk that should the events in the game ever have happened, those who are playing the military shooter would have been able to rid the planet of the Walking Dead outbreak in rather short order.
It appears people have stood up and taken notice of the popularity of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare considering it just came out that Call of Duty: Black Ops, the next game in the series would also feature a zombie mode.
[Image via Activision]