Codemasters has announced that Dirt 3 will be getting the “Game of the Year re-release” treatment with Dirt 3 Complete Edition, due out on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this March.
As you no doubt guessed from the name, Dirt 3 Complete Edition will come packaged with all of the game’s DLC, which includes 12 tracks set in two locations, Shibuya and Monte Carlo, as well as quite a few new cars.
Here’s the full list of the additional content you’ll be getting in Dirt 3 Complete Edition:
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customized and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customized and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
No word just yet on a specific release date for Dirt 3 Complete Edition, other than “some point in March”. The re-release will retail for $39.99.