The 2015 Dancing with the Stars premiere starts at 8 p.m. ET on March 16, and fans are excited to see this year’s celebrity cast perform their first dances with their pro partners. Season 20 of DWTS is also the 10th anniversary for ABC’s ballroom dance competition, so don’t miss a minute of what is billed as the “Perfect 10” season.
Who’s dancing what in Week 1? WetPaint reports that fans of the show will see the couples dance the Foxtrot, Cha-Cha-Cha, and Jive dance to a great variety of songs, including Bachelor Chris Soules and Witney Carson dancing the Jive to “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins, and Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson dancing the Cha Cha to “Bills” by Lunch Money Lewis.
Find a full list of the couple’s first dances, as well as information on voting phone numbers and how to vote online below. See a full recap of the night one scores here.
Here’s the full rundown of all the couples and the dances they will perform on the DWTS Season 20 Premiere, courtesy of ABC.
- Chris Soules and Witney Carson — Jive to “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins
- Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy — Foxtrot to “Take Me To Church” by Hozier
- Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson — Cha Cha to “Bills” by Lunch Money Lewis
- Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess — Cha Cha to “I Lived” by One Republic
- Redfoo and Emma Slater — Cha-Cha-Cha to “Juicy Wiggle” by Redfoo
- Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev — Foxtrot to “Lady Marmalade” by Patti LaBelle
- Michael Sam and Peta Murgatroyd — Cha-Cha-Cha to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson, featuring Bruno Mars
- Charlotte McKinney and Keo Motsepe — Jive to “Shake a Tail Feather” by The Blues Brothers
- Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough — Foxtrot to “New York, New York” by Ray Quinn, featuring Ultra Love
- Riker Lynch and Allison Holker — Jive to “What I Like About You” by The Romantics
- Willow Shields and Mark Ballas — Cha-Cha-Cha to “Lips Are Movin” by Megan Trainor
- Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani — Cha-Cha-Cha to “Physical” by Olivia Newton John
Voting numbers for the 2015 Dancing With the Stars cast:
- Charlotte McKinney and Keo Motsepe — 1-855-234-5601
- Chris Soules and Witney Carson — 1-855-234-5602
- Michael Sam and Peta Murgatroyd — 1-855-234-5603
- Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough — 1-855-234-5604
- Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess — 1-855-234-5605
- Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev — 1-855-234-5606
- Redfoo and Emma Slater — 1-855-234-5607
- Riker Lynch and Allison Holker — 1-855-234-5608
- Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson — 1-855-234-5609
- Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy — 1-855-234-5610
- Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani — 1-855-234-5611
- Willow Shields and Mark Ballas — 1-855-234-5612
According to ABC, fans can cast their votes by phone every Monday night or vote online at ABC.com and on Facebook. Voting for those who use the phone-in method closes 60 minutes after the DWTS broadcast ends in each timezone. Online voting is open for 24 hours starting at 8 p.m. ET on Monday and closing at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday.
Watch the two-hour season premiere of Dancing with the Stars at 8 p.m. ET on your local ABC TV channel or live streaming online via the free ABC app.
Be sure to follow DancingABC on Snapchat for a backstage look at #DWTS!
— Official DWTS (@DancingABC) March 16, 2015
Which couple do you think will win the DWTS Mirror Ball Trophy this season?