Rockstar Games announced that they will be introducing challenges to GTA Online’s heists when they come out later this month, according to several reports, and completing these challenges will result in a significant cash bonus upon completion of the heist. Rockstar also said that it will be possible to complete these challenges a number of times over the course of GTA Online’s heists.
The challenges are:
- First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
- All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
- Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
- Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus
- ROLL CALL: At different stages of each Heist, Crew members will be assigned different roles. These could be slightly different responsibilities within a single scenario – for example, two lookouts and a bodyguard while a buyer completes a less-then-legal exchange of information – or larger deviations, like two players patrolling in an attack chopper above while the other two infiltrate a facility below. It’s important for all players to know their strengths and, in turn, for the Heist Leader to assign accordingly. If you see yourself as an ace pilot, then put in some time at the Flight School and increase that flying stat to prove it.
- TOOL UP: Professionals don’t expect the customer to provide the tools for the job. While there might be some more specialized equipment that may be provided (or that you’ll need to acquire) along the way, for the most part you’ll be using your own custom vehicles and firearms to get by. So it’s a good time to take stock and make sure your garage and your arsenal are prepared for all possibilities. Silencers on guns and RPGs in general are especially useful for certain Heists while four-door vehicles with added armor can come in handy if you like to keep your friends close. With GTA Online Heists you’ll be able to unlock a range of new vehicles and gear including an extensive selection of new outfits perfect for whatever each Heist throws at you.
Heists for GTA Online are set to be released on March 10.
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) March 5, 2015
[Image via Rockstar]