Presidents’ Day 2015 is coming up and it officially falls on Monday, February 16, but the sales are ready to begin now. Actually, some of them have already started even though the holiday itself is just one day. Still, there are numerous online stores and retailers that offer up three-day Presidents’ Day sales and here is how you can make most of them.
Many people think that Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Back to School sales are the biggest saving days of the year. While that may be true, the Presidents’ Day sales are right up there with them, and there are a lot of them this year.
CS Monitor gives some great advice on how to get the most out of the 2015 Presidents’ Day sales, along with some worthy tips. Make sure to shop early and late as they will last a while. Look for great deals on techie and clothing gifts, and don’t forget that home furniture deals will be huge.
Some of the wild cards will be jewelry, and shoppers can end up with huge savings for President’s Day sales.
— Jewelry.com (@Jewelrycom) February 12, 2015
Many of the following deals can save you 25 to 40 percent off regular prices, or even as much as 80 percent off of your shopping. There are going to be a lot of sales going on, so shoppers have got to make sure not to miss out on any of them.
Here is a full list of the Presidents’ Day 2015 sales that you can find over the course of the three-day weekend.
- 6PM.com: Up to 80 percent Off President’s Day Sales Event and No Minimum Free Shipping
- Best Buy: 3-Day Presidents’ Day Sale
- Disney Store: 25 percent Off Everything with code DISNEYPAL or there is a printable coupon on the site
- Home Depot: Up to $300 Off Appliances $396 or More and Free Delivery
- Kohl’s: Presidents’ Day Sale + 30 percent off & free shipping for card holders with codes HUGS30 and FEBMVC at checkout.
- All shoppers gets an extra 15 percent off with code THANKS7430 through 2/15
- Macy’s: 20 percent Off Your Purchase + Free Shipping on $99+ with code: FAVES [Exp. 2/16]
- Newegg.com: 10-80 percent Off Week-Long Price Busters Through 2/15
- Nordstrom: 40 percent Off Presidents’ Day Clearance through 2/12
- Tory Burch: 50 percent Off Presidents’ Day Sale
- Victoria’s Secret: $15 Off $100+, $25 Off $150+, or $55 Off $250+ with code SPRING15 [Exp. 2/12]
- Walmart: Presidents’ Day Sale and Online Specials on TVs, Electronics, Mattresses and More through 2/16
There are a lot more sales out there to be had for Presidents’ Day 2015, and one of the best ways to keep track of all of them is through Deals Plus.
Perhaps the sales that are the most plentiful are those for clothing and accessories. There are so many listed, with some of the savings going as high as 80 percent off. Some even offer up free shipping with no minimum.
Presidents’ Day 2015 sales bring great savings on clothing, home items, electronics, books, and even travel. Take full advantage of these deals while they’re around, because they won’t last long and the next huge sales won’t come about for months.
[Image via Deals Plus.]