Looking for Super Bowl party recipes? The Chew will make you look like a champ with game day recipes and party tips featured on two special episodes this week.
— The Chew (@thechew) January 27, 2015
The “Tailgate Treats” episode will air on January 29, and more game day recipes will be shared on The Chew’s “Ultimate Game Day Grub” episode that airs January 30 on ABC. Hosts Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Carla Hall, Daphne Oz, and Clinton Kelly will be joined by former NFL stars Dan Marino (Thursday), Donald Driver, Jesse Palmer, and Mike Golic (Friday).
Patriots and Seahawks fans who are getting ready to prepare food for their Super Bowl XLIX parties will love the recipes featured on ABC’s popular food and lifestyle show, especially if they want to go beyond the usual pizza, chips, and dips.
— The Chew (@thechew) January 29, 2015
Thursday’s episode features recipes for s’mores calzone and cheesy ranch dip with monkey bread. On Friday, tune in to watch The Chew‘s annual chili cook-off judged by three NFL stars. Recipes are typically posted online the day after the episode airs.
Need more ideas? Here are a few Super Bowl party recipes from The Chew that were featured over the past few years.
- Daphne Oz’s Super Bowl Potato Skins are perfect for your party platter.
- Michael Symon’s Sloppy Joes are spicy and delicious.
- Clinton Kelly’s Super Bowl Punch is a winner — just don’t drive after you try this!
- Clinton Kelly’s Game Day Chili Pie is made with ground turkey and is sure to be a hit at your Super Bowl party.
- Carla Hall’s Chocolate-Caramel Nachos are the perfect game-day dessert. Drizzle these delicious fried sugar-dusted crisps with chocolate and caramel sauce and top with toffee crumbles. (see the how-to video below)
The Chew airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET on ABC. Follow the cast on Twitter @thechew.