Army Wife Slashed Throats Of Toddler And Twin Babies Because They Wouldn’t Stop Crying, Police Say

Army wife Christina Booth was arrested for slashing the throats of her 2-year-old daughter and her 6-month-old twins. The 29-year-old mom reportedly called 911 at 1:20 a.m. on Sunday to say she her children were bleeding from their necks and “wouldn’t stop crying.” Booth’s young children, all had life-threatening wounds when first responders arrived on the scene.

Christina Booth’s husband, Sergeant Tommy Booth is stationed at nearby Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington State. Sergeant Booth returned from his second Afghanistan deployment shortly before the twin girls were born.

When Olympia, Washington police arrived at the Booth residence, they found a well-kept home and three very young children in an upstairs bedroom in dire need of medical attention. The two-year-old girl and the twins were all taken to Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital for emergency surgery.

A friend of the Booth family told the local news media that all three of the Army sergeant’s daughters are now improving. Neighbors told KIRO-TV News that they saw a significant changed in Christina Booth’s behavior after Sgt. Tommy Booth returned from his second tour in Afghanistan. Before the twins were born Christina Booth was described as being outgoing and lively and an active part of the small community where many families are in the military.
On Christina Booth’s Facebook page she reportedly posted a photo of a plaque her husband gave her, which says, “I have traveled many places and I have seen many things, but I have never, ever seen anyone as beautiful as my wife Christina.” The Army wife also recently posted, “I grow twins, what’s your superpower?”

Olympia law enforcement authorities reportedly believe that Sgt. Booth was home when his three little girls allegedly had their throats slashed by his wife. Police investigators questioned both parents in the gruesome attack but Tommy Booth was ultimately released without any charges being filed. Sgt. Booth reportedly went back to the home to retrieve his belongings after leaving the police station.

Christina Booth was charged with three counts of attempted murder. Police detectives recovered the knife they believe the Army wife used to slash the throats of her children. The toddler and the twin babies have reportedly been placed in the custody of Child Protective Services.

“To do that kind of damage or injury to three helpless human beings. I don’t know that you can explain it,” Olympia Police Lieutenant Tim Costa said.

What do you think about Army wife Christina Booth allegedly slashing the throats of her toddler and twin babies?

[Image via: Facebook]