Teresa Giudice Surrender Will Be Seen On ‘RHONJ’ Season 7, Claims Brandi Glanville

The Teresa Giudice surrender will reportedly be seen on the upcoming seventh season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. In a new podcast, Brandi Glanville, of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, claimed Bravo was offering Giudice the big bucks for showing her upcoming entry into prison.

“They’re going to show it. I think that they are negotiating to show it,” Glanville said, according to a December 16 report by AllAboutTRH. “They want to — and I think that she’s getting a lot of money thrown at her to let them film right before she goes. They’re going to show that on TV and I think it’s important for people to see.”

The Teresa Giudice surrender would certainly make for a dramatic moment on the show, but at the end of the day, it may not be a good thing for her family when it comes to having it captured on film. After all, Giudice’s young children would be able to look up “Teresa Giudice surrender” for years to come and see their mother going to prison.

In other Season 7 news, fans of The Real Housewives of New Jersey can expect to see Amber Marchese return — if the money is right. In an interview with AllAboutTRH earlier this month, Marchese confirmed she’d like to be featured on the upcoming season of the reality show.

“If they ask me and if the price is right you know, yeah, for sure,” Marchese, who the Inquisitr recently reported has started a new business venture, told the Real Housewives fan site, adding she was unsure of when the new season will begin filming. “Honestly I’m not the type that pushes for answers it will happen when it’s actually supposed to happen organically. I trust that the producers and Bravo know when to do it and they know the right time. I trust them.”

As for the rumors regarding producers waiting until Giudice has been released from prison to start the new season, Marchese wasn’t in the know. She did, however, disagree with the idea.

“I don’t know I really don’t. I question it because some of [the] sources seem to be pretty confident when they do say that so that makes me take pause and think maybe they are going to do that. I think it would be very silly. I think they have an excellent cast as is and you know we can carry on. I mean I don’t think she [Teresa Giudice] is going to do the full 15-months. She’ll be back Season 8 very easily so I think it would really silly if they were to do that. They’d lose a lot of fans. They should really focus on getting to know the new girls and everyone has an amazing story and I think they need to focus on the dynamics of the girls — less fighting. [sic]”

The Teresa Giudice surrender will take place on January 5. As the Inquisitr reported, she will be behind bars for 15 months.

[Photo via Twitter]