Best Buy is kicking off its Black Friday 2014 in-store and online sales event on Thursday, November 27. Shoppers can take advantage of Best Buy’s deals on the retailer’s website all day long on Thanksgiving. Doors will open at Best Buy stores on Thanksgiving Day at 5 p.m. and close at 1 a.m. Stores will reopen on Friday, November 28 at 8 a.m. and close at 10 p.m.
Best Buy has released its Black Friday 2014 ad to shoppers looking for those much-sought-after holiday sales. The flier features 47 pages of product discounts on everything from TVs to tablets. Some of the biggest deals from the ad include:
- Samsung Galaxy S5, regularly $749.99-$799.99, on sale for $1 with a two-year contract
- Virgin Mobile – HTC Desire 510 4G will be on sale for $29.99 (regularly $99.99) — no contract required
- Vizio 50″ HDTV, regularly $699.99, on sale for $499.99
- Samsung 65″ 3D-HDTV will be on sale for $1,497.99 (regularly $2,299.99)
- Nikon D7000 DSLR camera with 18-140mm VR lens, regularly $1,399.99, will be on sale for $799.99
- All Insignia iPhone 6 and 6 Plus cases will be 50 percent off
- Beats headphones by Dr. Dre on sale for $79.99 ($90 off regular price)
- Fitbit Tracker, regularly $129.99, on sale for $99.99
- Apple iPod Nano (16GB) on sale for $119.99
- Apple MacBook Pro (4GB memory), regularly $1,099.99, on sale for $899.99
- HP ENVY TouchSmart 15.6″ Touch Screen laptop for $499.99 ($200 off the regular price)
- Toshiba Radius 15.6″ Touch Screen laptop on sale for $699.99, regularly $899.99
- $100 off all iPad Air 2 models, prices starting at $399.99
- $15 off PlayStation 3 Destiny and Xbox 360 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
As previously reported by the Inquisitr, Best Buy will offer the iPhone 6 at half price during its Black Friday 2014 event if buyers sign a two-year contract with a qualifying service provider. The iPhone 5s will also be available for just $1 with a two-year contract. Buyers who trade in a working iPhone at the time of purchase of a new iPhone will also receive a $100 Best Buy gift card.
During Best Buy’s Black Friday 2014 event, shoppers can take advantage of free shipping on any order over $35. Shoppers who plan to go to a Best Buy store on Black Friday can receive a ticket two hours before doors open. My Best Buy members will receive early online access starting on November 27.
Shoppers who want to stay home on Thanksgiving or do not want to try to beat the crowds and stand in long lines during Best Buy’s Black Friday 2014 sales event can wait until Best Buy’s Cyber Monday sale to shop for holiday gifts at deeply discounted prices.