With Black Friday now being nearly two weeks away, millions of consumers throughout the country are searching high and low for leaked advertisements and sales previews for their favorite stores.
However, it seems as if the actual ads for Black Friday are now being released – including Best Buy.
BFAds reportedly leaked the full 47-page advertisement for Best Buy on Monday.
Keep in mind that the official Best Buy website is currently offering a “sneak preview” by revealing the first page of their advertisement. BFAds was able to get a lot more than just the first page by leaking all 47 pages on their own website.
There are quite a few great deals that have already started receiving a lot of great feedback online from consumers and critics alike.
BGR provided an extensive list of highlights that they discovered within the Best Buy Black Friday ad, including:
Mobile Devices (Smartphones & Tablets)
- 16GB iPhone 6 (with service contract): $99.99
- iPad Air 2 starting at $399.99 ($100 off for storage version)
- iPad mini 3 starting at $324.99 ($75 off for storage version)
- 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.6 – $399.99 ($100 in savings)
- 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro – $199.99 ($100 in savings)
- 27-inch iMac – $1,649.99 ($150 in Savings)
- 21.5-inch iMac – $899.99 ($200 in Savings)
- 13.3-inch MacBook with Retina Display – $1,349.99 ($150 in savings)
- 13.3-inch MacBook Air Laptop – $1,049.99 ($150 in savings)
- 11.6-inch MacBook Air Laptop – $779.99 ($120 in savings)
- 13.3-inch MacBook Pro – $899.99 ($200 in savings)
Next-Gen Video Game Bundles
- Xbox One Assassin’s Creed: Unity bundle with Kinect and additional Xbox One Controller) – $429.99
- Xbox One Assassin’s Creed: Unity bundle – $329.99
- PlayStation 4 with The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto V– $399.99
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all of the products that are included in the Best Buy Black Friday sale.
You can examine the full 47-page advertisement that was reportedly leaked online in order to find the product (or products) that interest you the most.
Keep in mind that Best Buy will officially start their Black Friday sale on 5 PM Thanksgiving Day. It will then close at 1 AM on Black Friday.
For the late-night campers that want to be towards the front of the line at the store for the Best Buy Black Friday sale, tickets for the hottest items will start to be passed out to those customers up to two hours before the store opens. When Best Buy reopens at 8 AM on Friday, tickets will be handed out up to an hour prior to the customers that are lined up at that time.
However, customers that want to do their shopping online instead can simply shop on the Best Buy website all day Thursday and Friday for what they want.
Which of the items in the 47-page ad excites you the most?
[Image Credit: Nerd Wallet]