Kris Jenner has always tried to look as young and vivacious as possible – especially when it comes to her fashion choices and hairstyles. Quite a few magazines and websites have compared Kris Jenner with her own daughters when it comes to fashion since it seems as if they wear many of the same outfits.
Quite a few of the pictures of Kris Jenner on her official Instagram page prove that she tries to even look as young as possible in her pictures as well.
However, a recent picture posted to the account of the Kardashian-Jenner matriarch alongside celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey may have taken things a little too far.
On Monday, Kris Jenner posted this picture on her Instagram page to help promote her new cookbook, In the Kitchen with Kris.
Most people might look at Kris Jenner in that picture and think that she looks the same exact way in all of her other pictures, which is true. In most cases, she is the first person to post these types of pictures – which gives her plenty of time to have the picture edited in Photoshop, if necessary. This time around, however, Gordon Ramsey beat her to the punch.
You see, Kris Jenner posted her version of this picture to her Instagram account on Monday. But, Gordon Ramsey had already posted the same picture (unedited and raw) on his Instagram account last week.
Here is the unedited and raw version of the same picture.
The only enhancement that is visible in Gordon Ramsey’s version of the picture is the use of an Instagram-provided filter to shine a spotlight on the two of them. On the other hand, it is crystal clear that Kris Jenner used a lot more than an Instagram filter in her own version of the same picture.
Putting the two pictures side-by-side will help you to see exactly what Kris Jenner changed between the original picture from Gordon and her own edited version.
Just in case you missed it, here are the differences between the Kris Jenner edit and the Gordon Ramsey original
- Face: Crow’s feet, wrinkles, smile lines and sleepy eye in first pic
- Skin: Darker and more bronze with slightly better makeup in second pic (the section of her chest showing through her dress is darker as well)
- Face: Fewer wrinkles in forehead, smoother chin and reduced number of smile lines.
- Skin: Gordon’s skin is also darker and more bronze (as if it is lightly tanned)
- Eyes: Fully awake and open in the first picture; half-asleep and very relaxed in the second
- Position: The cookbook was cropped out of the original book and placed higher on Kris’ chest
- Lighting: The glares from the room lighting were completely removed and replaced with an artificial streak on the left side of the book in the second pic
What do you think about Kris Jenner using (or misusing) Photoshop in this picture? Which version is better – the Kris Jenner edit or the Gordon Ramsey original?