Looking for great natural beauty tips? Some of the best beauty secrets are hiding right in your kitchen! These beauty tips are easy, all natural, and best of all, you probably already have everything that you need hiding right there in the kitchen. If not, you can easily find them at any grocery store.
Vitamin Rich Beauty Tip for Moisturizing:
Moisturizing is important for soft, radiant skin, but you do not need to spend a fortune on chemical filled moisturizers to get the best results. In fact, women from India and the Mediterranean have known for years that one of the best beauty tips for soft skin is using olive oil. While consuming olive oil provides healthy fat in your diet which also promotes great skin, using pure virgin olive oil on your skin as a moisturizer is a beauty tip that these cultures have sworn by for years — with great results. Just apply it as you would any normal moisturizer for soft, supple skin drenched in anti-oxidants.
Beauty Tips For a Natural Replacement to Chemical Peels:
Want to exfoliate dead skin cells to reveal glowing skin without the harsh chemicals? Here is a beauty tip for a cheap and easy alternative. Just slit a grape open and rub the inside of the grape over clean skin and gently rinse after a couple of minutes to the let the natural fruit acids in the grape work its magic.
Beauty Tip for Brightening Your Hair:
Want to lighten up your hair just a tad and give it some new life? This is a great beauty tip to gently lighten your hair; just combine chamomile tea and fresh lemon juice for a finishing rinse instead of using conditioner. Allow your hair to dry in the sun, or use a blow dryer to allow the heat to work with the mixture to gently and naturally lighten those lovely locks of yours.
Beauty Tips for Spa Quality Facial Masks:
One of the favorite ingredients for luscious, healthy skin are cucumbers. You probably already know the familiar beauty tip for placing slices of chilled cucumber over your eyes to brighten them and reduce puffiness, but did you know that cucumbers also make a great facial mask? There are tons of great cucumber mask recipes, and here is an easy one you can try for a spa like facial, right at home.
Toss about half of a cucumber into the blender or food processor to create a pasty pulp then mix in any of the following of your choosing:
- Lemon Juice: About half a teaspoon is great for brightening the skin, fading those stubborn dark spots and since it has antibacterial properties, lemon juice is great for acne prone skin as well.
- Oatmeal: Gently exfoliates and cleans excess oils and dirt from the pores; add about a tablespoon.
- Honey: Honey is great for healing and moisturizing your skin. Honey will kill the bacteria that causes acne while moisturizing your skin and gently helping dark spots and scars left by acne to fade. Add about a teaspoon to your mask. Honey is also great for those with more sensitive skin.
- Yogurt: Throwing in a tablespoon of yogurt offers nourishment for your skin while providing a deep clean.
- Rosemary Oil: For a luxurious mask, add rosemary oil. A treasured beauty tip from India, using rosemary oil helps to fight the signs of aging, plus rosemary oil is known for antiseptic and antibacterial properties as well as its healing and anti-inflammatory properties that helps make skin clean, healthy, and radiant. You only need about half of a tablespoon of the oil added to your cucumber mask.
- Eggs: Eggs contain dozens of proteins that help to nourish and repair your skin, you can use the egg whites alone or use the whole egg. Eggs, help to fight fine lines and wrinkles, improves elasticity, and they are high in collagen and vitamin A.
Be sure to note that if you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies, test anything new on a small patch of skin before you apply it to your face to avoid irritation or reactions until you are familiar with the ingredients.
Don’t Forget The Most Important Beauty Tip!
Remember the best beauty tip of all — plenty of water and a well balanced, nutrient rich diet! Nothing that you put on your skin will help you have beautiful, glowing skin better than what you put in your body. Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water every day and eating a diet high in vegetables, fruits, and healthy oils like those found in nuts, salmon, and olive oil will help you to build healthy skin from the inside out. And healthy skin is the best beauty tip of all!
[Image Source: http://howtotut.com/9-natural-skin-care-tips-or-your-medal-winning-beauty-routine-for-years-or-decades]