Justin Bieber Is Not A Racist, Says 50 Cent, But He Is Lost

50 Cent is defending Justin Bieber against claims that he is a racist after two videos of the superstar using the N-word several years ago recently surfaced.

Rapper 50 Cent is defending Justin Bieber against claims of racism after two videos of the singer using the N-word several years ago were published recently in the online edition of UK’s The Sun tabloid.

In the first clip, the then 15-year-old Bieber is seen telling a racist joke while using the N-word.

In the second, the then 14-year-old sings “One Less Lonely N*****” to his 2009 hit single “One Less Lonely Girl” and makes a reference to “killing” and the white supremacist group — the Klu Klux Klan.

Despite recent statements by Bieber’s African American friends that he is not a racist and their view that the videos are not reflective of the 20-year-old now, the racism storm refuses to go away. Some music industry observers and PR experts have even stated the Canadian may not survive this latest backlash.

Now, 50 Cent — real name, Curtis James Jackson III — is offering his take on the furor as someone who has met and spent time with Bieber.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun, the G-Unit star insists Justin is “still a baby” and rejects talk that the embattled singer is racist.

“I don’t think he’s racist,” the rapper said. “I don’t think he even knows who he is at this point — he’s so young. When you see people become huge stars real early, it’s tough for them.”

The Queens, New York native then adds: “You have to grow up with all these expectations. I think Justin’s still a baby and he’s lost.”

Justin Bieber

(Photo: Bieber and 50 Cent at Floyd Mayweather Vs. Miguel Cotto fight in Las Vegas, May 2012).

Back in May 2012, Justin, Lil Wayne and 50 Cent walked out mutual pal and still undefeated champion boxer Floyd Mayweather to the ring where he won his super Welterweight victory against Miguel Cotto at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Of that experience, 50 recalled the Believe artist as a “young kid who just wanted to chill.”

After the first N-word video emerged on June 1, within hours Bieber and his team issued a lengthy, seemingly earnest apology, saying in part:

“I didn’t understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt.” The singer also said he was sorry for his “reckless and immature mistake” and “offending or hurting anyone.”

On the same day, TMZ reported the footage was filmed when Justin was 15 and attending a promotional event four years ago.

The site revealed they came into possession of the video [purchased it] but said they didn’t run it because of the singer’s tender age.

They also claimed Bieber’s team have been at the mercy of extortion attempts for years over the tape (s), with the most recent shakedown reportedly just two months ago.

An individual who previously worked with Bieber on a video project copied the “racist joke” video and offered to sell it back at $1 million.

Negotiations between Bieber’s team and the man’s lawyer failed, reportedly because the camp believed the video’s exposure would not be that damaging due to Justin being just 15-years-old at the time. Shortly thereafter, the clip wound up at The Sun.

Justin followed with another apology after the second video — in which he sings One Less Lonely N*****” — surfaced three days later.

Speaking to The Sun in their Thursday edition, Bieber said:”Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest things I’ve ever dealt with. But I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not let them linger.”

He continued: “I just hope that the next 14-year-old kid who doesn’t understand the power of these words does not make the same mistakes I made years ago.”

Justin concluded: “At the end of the day I just need to step up and own what I did,” adding:

“Once again, I am sorry for all those I have let down and offended.”

Citing a source allegedly close to the star, Mail Online is reporting Bieber is “devastated by the emergence of the video footage” and tearful while he remains in Canada with his parents and close friends.

Justin Bieber

(Photo: Bieber is currently in Canada with his family.)

In addition to 50 Cent, support for the singer has come from Young Money Entertainment, which has longstanding ties with Bieber.

Speaking to TMZ, Young Money President Mack Maine confirmed that he, Lil Wayne, CEO Birdman and the label are completely behind Justin in the wake of the racial slur-filled video releases, adding that the singer is “family” and they will continue to work with him.

Maine went to say that during the label’s extensive years of knowing and working with Justin there has never been even a whiff of racism on his part. He said that most of Bieber’s crew are black and that the performer “does not have a slave mentality. He treats his people with respect.”

Emphasizing that Bieber couldn’t be further from the definition of a racist, Maine made what some might find an extraordinary statement when he stated Justin has, “legitimately adopted the culture of the hip hop, African American culture.”

What’s your take on Bieber’s years-old N-word videos? Do you think it’s possible to move on yet after reports that more are still to come, or is the racism brouhaha to be expected?

Sound off below.

Justin Bieber

[Image via Instagram: Bieber with the Young Money Entertainment crew: Maine, Birdman and Austin Mahone.]

[Image via Mail Online/Getty.]