The Fast and Furious series has seen its share of ups and downs through the years. The almost terrible original movie was still good enough that Universal gave us a sequel. The sequel was the lowest point in the series, with Tokyo Drift at least giving Vin Diesel an uncredited end scene. With the release of the fourth film simply named Fast and Furious, the films took an interesting new direction and came back from an early death.
Now with the upcoming Fast & Furious 7 back in production after the untimely passing of its star, we are possibly getting an eighth film as well.
With all of this going on, we can’t help looking back at some of the trends throughout the Fast and Furious series, and making a game out of them. We at The Inquisitr encourage you to drink responsibly, and don’t attempt to drive after playing this drinking game. Drinking and driving is still a crime despite what those movies show us.
We now present you with the Fast and Furious series drinking game.
Take a shot when:
- You see any character drinking alcohol.
- You see a closeup of a shift lever or NOS release button being used.
- One of the stars get an extreme closeup in their car.
- You see anybody posing like they’re cool next to a car.
- Anybody in the movie is watching a monitor or a TV.
- You see NOS being advertised like a beverage.
Take two shots when:
- You hear hard music start playing as a race begins. This is especially common in the earlier films.
- You see the camera seem to pass through the fuel system and end up watching the car take off, usually with a burst of NOS.
- You see girls dancing in the street wearing almost nothing.
- They show an engine sparkling clean or glowing with bright colors.
- You see Dom (Vin Diesel) taking control of any scene in the Fast and Furious series.
- Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) is used as a plot device.
- Slow motion makes a short race take about three minutes.
- You see anybody posing next to a car with a tool in their hand.
Drink a full glass when:
- A villain character glares at a hero.
- You miss Vin Diesel as you’re watching 2 Fast 2 Furious.
- A rap star has an important role in the scene.
- You see or hear something that isn’t factually accurate or physically possible.
- The plot of the movie appears to be copying Point Break, or just completely predictable.
- Matt Schulz looks or says anything angry.
- You see Mia (Jordana Brewster) not working at the family rest stop.
Any movie from the Fast and Furious series will likely have you in the bathroom or passed out by the end with this drinking game.