We all knew that it would be expensive but I don't think we realized just how expensive the wedding of Britain's Prince William and lovely Kate Middleton was going to be.
Try $34 Million, and that's just an estimate.
The expenses breakdown along these lines
- Wedding ring: $11,000.00 - Prince William is forking over the money for that
- Various receptions: $600,000.00 - being paid for by the royal family since the Queen is hosting one of them
- Flowers: $800,000.00 - ouch!
- Wedding gown: $434,000.00 - good thing Kate's parents are well off since they're paying for this
- Wedding cake: $80,000.00 - Prince Charles is cutting the checks for both the cakes that total for this price
- Cleaning: $64,000.00 - here's one for the British taxpayers to open up their purses for
- Security: #32 Million - yup you read that right and I'm betting that's going to go over well with the taxpayers since they'll be the ones paying.