Man Catches On Fire In Porn Shop

Here’s a story you won’t hear everyday. A man ran out of a porn shop engulfed in flames on Wednesday evening (not pictured). The man was reportedly visiting the San Francisco adult shop and caught on fire when in an adult viewing booth.

CBS San Francisco News talked to Lieutenant Kevin McNaughton who told them:

“At 6:10 this afternoon at the corner of 6th and Mission Street, a man was running out of the adult arcade right behind me that was totally engulfed in flames. Police officers that were immediately across the street called it in.”

After an ambulance arrived the fire was put out with an extinguisher and the man was rushed to the St. Francis Memorial Hospital’s Bothin Burn Center.

At this time it’s still uncertain how the man caught on fire. One thing is for certain, this is so much worse than the “you’ll go blind” statements the nuns at my Catholic School use to make.