Charlie Sheen and ex-wife Brooke Mueller have formalized a custody agreement that ensures their twin sons Bob and Max are well cared for and out of the public eye when the “goddesses” are around.
According to TMZ sources, the agreement includes the following custody times for Charlie:
- First two months – Sheen gets the kids every other weekend from Saturday morning until Sunday night.
- The next 2 months, Sheen switches off and gets the twins for the opposite weekend in the month from Saturday morning until Sunday night.
- After that period, should Brooke and Sheen both stay sober he gets the twins every other Saturday morning through Monday morning and Wednesday morning through Thursday morning.
There are however some stipulations that must be followed to the letter:
- Brooke and Charlie must be subjected to random drug testing 3 times per month.
- Both parents must have their nannies accompany them at all times when the children are in their custody.
- Charlie’s “goddesses” can’t show public displays of affection in any way towards the children.
- If Brooke or Charlie are on a romantic date or with a romantic partner, they can not be photographed with the children.
Now they can go back to being a “normal” family, but I’m not sure if Charlie is #Winning at this point or not.