Jake Gyllenhaal’s new girlfriend Alyssa Miller is a looker for sure, but there’s much more to this 24-year-old beauty than meets the eye.
A few weeks ago, gossip mags were rife with speculation over Gyllenhaal’s new gal pal, but the pair’s relationship was only the stuff of rumors until Sunday when they were photographed taking a stroll while holding hands.
But Alyssa Miller isn’t quite a household name (yet), so what do we know about her? Here’s a quick primer on Jake Gyllenhaal’s new girlfriend.
- She has a Boston Terrier named Charlie, who accompanied the couple to lunch on Sunday.
- She was a Vogue cover girl at just 18.
- She made her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue debut in 2011 alongside another rookie nobody ever heard of, Kate Upton.
- Before she became a model, she wanted to be a soccer pro:
“I thought for sure that I would go pro. It’s still exciting to be in the sports world in my own way.”
- She’s a Dodgers fan.
- She doesn’t spoil herself often, and considers her career “a gift.”
- She does not recommend paint suits as a substitute for actual swim wear.
- She’s BFFs with fellow models Chrissy Teigen and Nina Agdal:
Miss Niiiina @ninaagdal1 http://t.co/lolnZmXFT3
— Alyssa Miller (@luvalyssamiller) June 29, 2013
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 28, 2013
- Oh yeah! She has a Twitter here, and an Instagram here.
- She has already met Gyllenhaal’s mom, Naomi Foner, and brunched with her.
What do you think of Alyssa Miller? Do she and Jake Gyllenhaal make a cute couple? Sound off!
[Image via: Shutterstock]