The dreaded April 15 tax deadline is upon us, but that also means its time to receive some tax day freebies from companies all throughout the US.
The team at Dealnews.com scoured their service to find some of the most yummy and relaxing freebies available to stressed out tax filers.
Tax day freebies include a third-straight year of free food from fast food provider Arby’s. The company will allow customers to choose between a free value-sized order of Curly Friends or a small order of Potato cakes. To take advantage of the offer, you simply use the company’s printable coupon.
Also on the food front is Panda Express, which will actually offer its freebie on April 17, just as it did during last year’s late tax filing period. Panda Express customers can print this coupon or show it off on their mobile phone for a free Samurai Surf & Turf entree.
After you have wolfed down some Arby’s or Panda Express, you can grab some free dessert at Cinnabon where you will receive two Cinnabon Bites at no charge.
Freebies aren’t just about food. The team at Office Depot will give customers a free black and white copy of their tax return (up to 25 pages, single-sided). Office Depot will also dispose of paper documents with up to 5lbs. of free shredding services.
After you finish off your stressful day of tax filing at the last moment, you can get a free printable coupon for a HydroMassage Experience. This particular offer runs from April 15 through April 19.
In an email to The Inquisitr, the Dealnews team provided several more excellent quick Freebies from top retail locations:
- Schlotzsky’s: The Original small sandwich for free with the purchase of a 32-oz. drink and chips (4/15 only)
- 7-Eleven: Medium Slurpee for free when you text “Slurp7″ to “711711” (ends 4/30)
- The Melting Pot: Buy one portion of cheese fondue, get a second one for free (ends 4/11)
- Subway: Buy one 6″ sandwich before 9 am, get a second one for free (ends 4/30)
- Chili’s: Free appetizer or dessert when you “like” its Facebook page (ends 4/15)
While these deals are all great there is one thing better — doing away with taxes all together.
Will you be taking advantage of any tax day freebies?